Sign in to follow this  
wiil-waal

FAMILY PLANING!! ARE U INTO IT?

salaan to my fellow nomads

i quess most of us who live away from our mother land have heard or even concidered to adopt the life-styles we live in, i am not trying to criticize anyone, but only to hear what our brothers and sister think about this topic

i heard and have seen some families or should i say most of the families i know of trying to complain about having many children. most of these families prefer having less children (4 or 5)than our parents had back at home

-is it a good thing to have family planing?

-are u practicing now and why?

-are u planing to practice, after marriege?

-what are the major reasons why pple do it?

hoping to hear from you

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

is this islamic related just curious

about the topic at hand i will be back after class to give my 2 cents

cwm3.gif

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

indhadeeq..

it dont matter how you respond, just throw out what you got..

ps:respond from any angle..islamic, general..etc

thanks

WIIL-WAAL//A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

wiil-waal

i guess i'm a pro of the family planing thing....because here in the west it's hard to take care of family more than 4 evan that it's handfull....and i'm speaking of experience cuz i came from family of more than 12....evanthough i love my brother/sisters i can't help but tell my momy STOP HAVING THESE KIDS but she just don't listen to me...anyway it's very very hard to raise alot of kids both financially and emotionaly you see you have to be there for your kids, discipline them, help them with home work, etc....and its not easy when they are more than your hands can handle...do i plane to practice family planing you can bet on that....though i don't know what plan allah has for me...i don't want to have more than five...and they betta be five or six years apart...my reasoning is i want to raise my kids not let them raise themself cuz that's prety much what happens when you have alot of kids

just my opininon

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

Wiilwaal: Family planning had been n will be something that needs to be practiced. Islam itself, supports the idea of family planning. I can't say, Ilaahey inta ciyaal uu isiiyo aan arkaa..n than keep on having them, till I can't stand them any more.. Its true Ilaaheey inta uu kuugu talo galay aa dhaleysaa, but Ilaahey kuma dhehin is dhig anaa ku dhalaalinaayee...no He said, do ur best n I shall help u....that is true for every thing we do i nlife...So in all vain, what I am trying to say is yes, I am pro for family planning..n it should be practiced by all.. B/c waaa inaan tilaabsanaa, intaan kari karno...I hope I was well within the topic...sorry if i diverted it alittle...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Hibo you're right. I think its logic to have a family planning. I think it gives you a sense of direction and goal that you and ur partner can work towards. Ofcourse Allah knows what will become of your life, but its darn realistic. Besides, back home, you had help and support from extended family. You didn't worry about the society that much cuz you trusted it. But here, as in the diaspora, environment is different. I don't care if you're living in Dixon, the raising of children became the sole responsibility of the parents. There isn't a dependancy of the community anymore. Family planning will help you know what you're capable for your future family. Simple as that. Whether it be financial, emotional, discipline, etc. I think living here is very expensive and time consuming raising a child just cuz of life's demands. Anyway, I can write a long essay on this, but I'll spare you. I hope u got my point. Macasalaaama.

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

As someone already mentioned family planning is allowed in Islam. And I cannot come from any other angle than Islam (that's how it should be IDEALY)

Like Indhadeeq mentioned earlier, u have to RAISE them after u HAVE them.

Before back home I think we went along the terms of IT TAKE A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD, and apart from the 'villages' we lived in our families itself were as large as a village which we don't have that previlage here:

Here u have to keep them AWAY from their environment full of HOMOSEXUALITY and all these IMMORAL standards. So YES for planning and on what grounds is up to u but I would MOST definitely suggest people PRACTICE FAMILY BEFORE HAVING THE FAMILY:

CHOOSE A GOOD MATE

CHOOSE GOOD NAMES FOR YOUR CHILDREN

CHOOSE THEIR ENVIRONMENT

CHOOSE WHAT U TEACH AND NOT TEACH

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY GO WITH ISLAM!!! NO TRIAL AND ERROR THERE!!!

There always more to say on this topic but I think u get my point

PEACE

FII AMAANILLAAH cwm32.gif