Sign in to follow this  
Surxun

Where are the educated and professional men?

Buubto   

Our men or women aren't in the top 50 list of well educated nation & handworkers. Before the civil war our men were the only heros & light for our nation. The majority of the men were educated in higher fields, graduated in overseas. Everything Somalia achieved, they made it happen with the help of Allah ofcourse. Back then our women were nothing small number of them were educated & working most of them couldn't read forget about everything else. When the civil war occurred a lot of things have changed the men become the loosers, due to many problems such as starting everything from square one & at the same time they had to support their families. They don't have time to waste at collage, when their loved one's r dying for hunger. Where our ladies had easy & that is why there is a lot of educated women then men. Not to forget our men r going through depression that is why I think they turned to chewing qaat & hanging around the cafe's.

Yeah our brothers got a very long road a head of them to achieve success, so us our sisters. Our people say "far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo" Is time we stop pointing fingers & start thinking how we could over come this problem in order to achieve our goal. Gacmo wada jir ayee wax ku qabtaan

Let's not judge them with their current satiation, let's examine the satiation closely & discover the cause of this problem. I think our females are being harsh on them which makes really difficult for them to start picking up the pieces where they left.

Samafal   

hi all,

I dont know where u all are but where i am here in london there are more educated somali guys than girls and there are so many more who are in the process of educating themselves may be u are all in america where the guys work hard to feed people back home. There are also loosers as well as any other communities in britain who choose the bad corner of the life. so everything is happening and we shouldnt be pointing any fingers to any one for failure over all we are failed society after we failed to have state of our own.

Peace