Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Peaceful and progressive Somaliland rightfully deserves recognition

Thankful   

You see the embassies being opening, insha'Allah shortly he will be in the US at the UN, not site seeing in washington. For Secessionists the TFG must fail inorder for your ideology to work. In less then 4 years it has accomplished what you have been trying for 17.

Abtigiis   

I detest YEY and all he stands for; but there is no ove lost between me and secessionists either. at the age of globalisation, petty minds running around with tribe zeal and tiny fiefdoms. PATHETIC!

Abtigiis   

I detest all Yey and his criminal gangs stand for. But there is no love lost between me and secessionists either. Petty mind peddling tribal zeal and a return to 'era of feiefdoms' at the 21 century. PATHETIC

NGONGE   

^^ Lucky then that your love (or hate for that matter) does not really count. Maybe it's best if you gave more details about the 'tribal zeal' and the return to the 'era of feiefdoms' IN the 21st century! I for one would love to read your reasoning there. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Reading a well put argument is always a joy, even if you disagree with it. Of course, some paranoid poeple might think I'm only encourging him to tire himself and write a five thousand word essay only to counter back with the line: You're talking rubbish, mate.