Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ma asagaa Soomaali ah?

President Yusuf is so important these days, that any thing he might have said to a man who is upset at not getting a cabinet post, is worthy of all this attention.

Mowlid Macaane is upset, yet Dalxa a man from the same clan is not, even stated that Macaane's comments were incorrect. I always liked Mr Macaane's bluntness.

Anyhow Yey is still central to all of us, after all he is our beloved President. ;)

Kool_Kat   

^Cabdullahi Yuusuf is indeed our beloved President...Waligaa noolow dheh...

A.J., walaaloow war badanidaa? Meeqo naag baa ku dhex kortay? Usually nimanka hadal badan ma jeclee... Anigu yaabay!!! Mise larisiga hablaha baa ka heshaa?

As far as I know, there is only one SOMALIA (not S/land wala Kool_KatLand) and one PRESIDENT - Cabdullahi Yuusuf...Anything else, please keep the change... smile.gif

A.J.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Cabdullahi Yuusuf is indeed our beloved President...Waligaa noolow dheh...

A.J., walaaloow war badanidaa? Meeqo naag baa ku dhex kortay? Usually nimanka hadal badan ma jeclee... Anigu yaabay!!! Mise larisiga hablaha baa ka heshaa?

As far as I know, there is only one SOMALIA (not S/land wala Kool_KatLand) and one PRESIDENT - Cabdullahi Yuusuf...Anything else, please keep the change...
smile.gif

Girl, if i have got anything to say i say and dont shy away from it. I think the real problem is that what i am saying is getting to you. once again i am flattered that i have such an affect on you :D

Btw why wont you answer my question? if he is the president of my country why wont he be seen anywhere in the great towns that i mentioned before??

Keep away from the truth girl but just remember you wont get anywhere that way.

Kool_Kat   

^War anagaa baaloy aragnay...This is turning in to an obsession for Kool_Kat, ma is tiri...Maacaleesh, soo daa waxaa heyso...I told you KK is TOXIC... smile.gif

What country is it that you have? Could you show it to me on the World Atlas? And is that why your so called 'president' is traveling on a Somali Passport? Hurdada kakac...Your so called 'country' is a STATE of SOMALIA...I guess you should learn the difference between a State and a Country, intaa Kool_Kat sidii naagahii ula tirsaneysid...But hey, if it helps you sleep better at night, why not? Knock yourself out!!!

Kool_Kat   

Duke, you read my thoughts...Balse waan xishooday...Ma anaa rabo KK baa wiil dishay inla i dhaho... :D

ThePoint, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Bisinka, I'll have my daughter fight that fight...At least ul usoo qaado i dheh or something...Wah...LOOOOL...

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Two whole rounds?, I doubt he will last 30 seconds..

that's about 29 seconds more, compared to you...

rofl!!

Xidigo   

^ Is that Beautiful Saylac?

smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Two whole rounds?, I doubt he will last 30 seconds..

What do you mean? 30 seconds and he will be gone like the rest ;)

Chimera   

Originally posted by -*Xidigo*-:

^ Is that Beautiful Saylac?

smile.gif

No sister that is Marka Cadey but this:

adalempirezaylaov3.jpg

'was' Saylac :( we need to restore it to it's former glory

LOL@kk, see kaa noqotay?

Odaygii Yey aad umaleysid inaad xabadka kusidato, bal maxuu kuu sheegay?

PS:Maybe nationality kale wuxu sheegtay marka ay maskaxdiisa ka fakatay. After all, loss of memory, and denial = Alzheimer's.