Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mogadishu Security Plan: Civil Security Force

Kashafa   

What about trading our freedom for security under a Alshabab/Xisbi Islam dictatorship in which people can not even do sports let alone enjoy other freedoms?

Although I think Al-Shababa made a mistake with the sports-banning decree, it isn't without precedent nor is it irrational. Look at the conduct of so-called 'democratic' governments of the 'Free World' in World War II. The reasoning behind tight goverment restrictions was directing the effort of the whole nation into the war campaign. Al-Shabaab has done nothing less. Nor have they locked up TFG sympathizers by the thousands and jailed them in internment camps for that matter. Don't be like desperate TFG peaceniks who are blowing the sports-banning decree out of porportion.

Under Shareeca law, you can do whatever the heck you want(yes, that includes throwing wild drunken parties with strippers) in the privacy of your home. But the minute you take that degeneracy public, is when you're gonna be whipped like a dog(to the indignation of human rights group who will go on hunger strikes to protest your karbashing. Meanwhile, 200 civillians will be blown to pieces in a cruise missle strike. Human rights groups = Complete and utter silence.)

So to answer your question, yes, Security and Liberty can and will go hand in hand once foreign hegemony and Somali puppets are eradicated from Somali soil. There will be no compromise on this matter.

Don't worry, abti. Soon as the war is over, sports will be back. And the barking dogs of Ethiopia and the UN will be robbed of another talking point, or should I say barking point.

Meiji   

Kashafa,

Nice attempt bro, but the facts are out there for everyone to see.

The religious pretenders banned sports because in their wicked understanding of life they think that sports is a waste of your time and talent:

In ay dayacantay Tacliintii Dhalinyarada.

In ay jirto faragelin shisheeye oo caruurta maskaxdooda lagu qabsanayo iyadoo loo soo marayo ciyaaraha Isboortiga.In Cibaadadii lagu lahaa ay dayacantay sida Salaadaha Maqrib iyo Casir.

Iyo qodobo kale.
quote:

AND READ THIS CAREFULLY:

Madaxa Gudiga oo lagu magacaabo Sheekh Bishaar ayaa waxaa uu sheegay inay ciyaaraha Isboortiga mamnuuceen kaddib markii ay ******** in
uu ku lumayo mustaqbalka dhalinyarada Soomaaliyeed
, wuxuuna ammarka ay ciyaaraha ku mamnuuceen uu u soo daliishaday dhowr qodob oo kala ah:
--------------------

So your little attempt of justifying the clapping down on basic freedoms under the cover of ''we are in war'' has no basis.

They banned sports because they think that sport is waste of time, and energy, and more importantly:

In ay jirto faragelin shisheeye oo caruurta maskaxdooda lagu qabsanayo iyadoo loo soo marayo ciyaaraha Isboortiga.

Foreign powers want to brainwash Somali kids through sports LOOOOL

And you propose to place Somali masses under a dictatorship of such I.diots?

Kashafa   

^^ For the sake of discussion, let's say you're right and I'm wrong. Let's say they banned sports purely because of religious/social reasons.(not agreeing with this depiction at all, just tryna move the discussion forward)

So what ? Do you honestly believe this is a 'huge threat' ? Not being able to play soccer ? In a time of war ? You really think this 'infringes' on your Freedom ?

Come on, abti. Out of all the immense challenges facing Umada Soomaliyeed, where would you rank "not being able to play soccer" Top 10 ? Do you think it's more important than the freedom to walk outside and not get raped ? What about the freedom to go to work and not get killed for a mobile phone worth 20 bucks ? What about the freedom of going to the mosque without getting snatched and sent to torture chambers ? Do any of those freedoms mean anything to you ?

I can understand how banning sports may look petty or even i.diotic to some. But given where we are as a people and as a country, it's a non-issue.

Personally, I think they're banning football to recruit more young teens. If you can't play sports, maybe you'll be more down to fight.

However, it's not the most important thing right now. What's truly serious is trying to overthrow the government when you've been given several chances to participate.

Kashafa   

Irony alert, Sherban:

What's truly serious is trying to overthrow the government when you've been given several chances to participate

This is the exact rhetoric of the Yey/Gheedi TFG puppet entity. Word by word, homey. V-E-R-B-A-T-I-M.

How does it feel regurgitating(or should I say, recycling) failed Yey/Gheedi talking points ?

I'm very sorry, but the Yey/Geedi camp said they wanted to "crush the rebels" from the very beginning, and ACTED on it by bringing 30,000 Ethiopian soldiers in.

Shariif always said he wanted Shabaab to come to the table, and even now when he is besieged he hasn't asked Ethiopia to step in.

Kashafa   

^^

So just to be crystal-clear: If Shariif calls or accepts Ethiopian troops, you will condemn him as loudly as you condemned Yey/Gheedi ? You will consider him to be what we all know he is but some of us like to ignore: a puppet president, coronated by the UN, whose first act of office was to travel to Addis Abbab and meet the approval of the Tigray dictatorship.(They liked what they saw. Matter of fact, they liked him better than Yey)

Am I correct in having these assumptions, Sherban ?

Good, we're making progress then.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ For the sake of discussion, let's say you're right and I'm wrong. Let's say they banned sports purely because of religious/social reasons.(not agreeing with this depiction at all, just tryna move the discussion forward)

So what ? Do you honestly believe this is a 'huge threat' ? Not being able to play soccer ? In a time of war ? You really think this 'infringes' on your Freedom ?

Come on, abti. Out of all the immense challenges facing Umada Soomaliyeed, where would you rank "not being able to play soccer" Top 10 ? Do you think it's more important than the freedom to walk outside and not get raped ? What about the freedom to go to work and not get killed for a mobile phone worth 20 bucks ? What about the freedom of going to the mosque without getting snatched and sent to torture chambers ? Do any of those freedoms mean anything to you ?

I can understand how banning sports may look petty or even i.diotic to some. But given where we are as a people and as a country,
it's a non-issue.

Kashafa,

If these religious pretenders can ban sports for no credible reason while they are in a state of war and have more pressing issues to deal with what the phuck will these religious pretenders do when they have complete control over our country and people and have established their dictatorship faced with no real opposition??

They will not only ban simple things for id.iotic reasons but they will robb us systematically from every aspect of freedom and self-dignity. These religious pretenders will impose draconic laws upon the people and whoever opens his/her mouth will be thrown in jail and most probably be executed while declared a ''Kaafir''.

We must never, and I mean NEVER, trust power in the hands of a few individiduals with their individual whims and ESPECIALLY not to I.DIOTS.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^

So just to be crystal-clear: If Shariif calls or accepts Ethiopian troops, you will condemn him as loudly as you condemned Yey/Gheedi ? You will consider him to be what we all know he is but some of us like to ignore: a puppet president, coronated by the UN, whose first act of office was to travel to Addis Abbab and meet the approval of the Tigray dictatorship.(They liked what they saw. Matter of fact, they liked him better than Yey)

Am I correct in having these assumptions, Sherban ?

Good, we're making progress then.

If Shariif calls in Ethiopian troops, I will swallow my pride and shut up.