Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Massage to the clannish nomads

OLOL   

If we take a deep look at Somalia’s unfortunate political and historical journey since its independence, we will get to understand how some folks are underestimating the Somali reality of clan power and embellishing inconsequential threats to use force to reach their clan ambitions.

Sometimes one wonders what’s wrong with the moral pre-eminence of nomadic people who thrive on false threats and political deceit to survive. Are they not learning from history or are they being dishonest to their defeatist status?

The question is: are these people so insensitive to the mournful countenance and the desperation on the wrinkled and miserable faces of their suffering elders who failed so miserably pursuing the same thing?

All of the die-hard cheerleaders and liars are now on preparations to line up with nepotistic kickbacks, favoritism from Yeey's stolen handouts on the back of the hardworking people. How many illiterate cabbies from certain region and sorroundings are now boasting of being offered consulting positions? countless!!

I recommend you corrupt clannish charlatans and crooks to curb your greedy appetite and stop this ridiculous fantasy.

The threats, pronouncement and actions of Yeey and his clique are nothing but publicity stunt to divide the powerful majority . Will it work?

You will be disappointed with Yeey sooner than you think and he may soon start joining you in exile.

We don’t oppose Yeey because we hate his clan or region but because of his irresponsible actions and his clannish tendency and his unwise nature of insulting and assaulting neutrally fed-up people, ....the same thing you all cheerleaders are engaging and planting here in this forum.

I advice the ambitious clannish spin-masters to do some soul searching and to flip through the pages of our recent history. Remember that your daydream for petty theft, nepotism and government jobs is not worth spilling another innocent Somali blood.

Somalia needs peace and reconciliations. We are all tired of tribalism and senseless wars.

Somalia deserves better than this lunacy.

Are they not learning from history or are they being dishonest to their defeatist status?

If they are indeed defeatists and you are indeed a victor, why make such a fuzz about it? You've seen these pathetic defeatists in war before - you won then, you'll win again (if it comes to that, Allah forbid). Right?

How many illiterate cabbies from certain region and sorroundings are now boasting of being offered consulting positions? countless!!

Really? Hmm...must be affirmative action. Try either of these two functions: A) Apply for North Galkacyo or Jowhar ethnicity or B) Marry into a family from one of these 2 cities.

P.S. Do you really envy the cabbie who gets a job as a consultant to a virtually nonexistent government? :confused: Check your self-esteem meter...it might be running low on fuel.

We don’t oppose Yeey because we hate his clan or region but because of his
irresponsible actions

Yet, conversely, your support for Qanyare, Caato, Yalaxow etc. (the diehard Somali nationalists) is at an all-time high because of their responsible actions. Indeed, Somalia needs more responsible leaders such as these! :D

Remember that your daydream for
petty theft
, nepotism and government jobs is not worth spilling another innocent Somali blood.

They robbed the nation's monetary treasure. You stole the roof off of people's houses. Same thing, no? ;)

Nada   

Waw@ undercurrents!!! A strong one I must say....So it must be true about what they say of these boards regarding strict regulations of what can/can't be written here lol...

In all fairness I do not visit this site often therefore can't tell if the poster leans towards certain clan as the person above suggests, but to put in my two cents, Adulahi Yusuf is not my President, as far as I'm concerned he is a criminal who needs to be locked away till he perishes along with all the infuriating warlords who elected him....

Now that out of the way, Clannism is indeed the mortal disease that inflicts the majority of Somalis, of it's wonderful side effects, tremendous mistrust among clans, prejudice, bigots....etc Really if you examine the root of the conflict it's trivial and yet it has caused us so much turmoil and tragedies, makes you wonder are we insane? we have everything in common from language to deen and yet we let insignificant clannism ravage our unity... :confused:

Sky   

Massage to the clannish nomads

Too bad you're not referring to me. I could use a massage. OLOL are you going to use hot stones and special oil? :cool: