Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Somalis say no to peace force

India   

Smith me selfish???

Now,

how do you come to that conculsion?

Now try and not turn this thread (as you do with all the other threads) into Somaliland bashing opportunity!

If diff opinion=to selfishness,then I give up.

Now try and not turn this thread (as you do with all the other threads) into Somaliland bashing opportunity!

My sister I wont say a thing about your Clansland I promise. :D

then I give up.

You should do that more often...

:D

India or Dusty or whatever the hell you are. Seriously what the hell do you want pumpkin? I don't see why you need to stand up for Juma. Didn't he say he enjoys it. Give him his pleasure. If there's one thing a clown enjoys, it would be attention. And we know how to inject the dose.

Now what's your favourite food? :D

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

I don't see why you need to stand up for Juma. Didn't he say he enjoys it. Give him his pleasure. If there's one thing a clown enjoys, it would be attention. And we know how to inject the dose.

Strange. I cannot differentiate of the two, whether you are a under-age with a keyboard and an access to the net or a mentally retarded individual. But my money is on the latter in light of your posts. Your inability to accept views oppossed to your medieval thinking is an evidence to that.