Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign.....

YO-YO, The response above is counter producive. I said through a peaceful method we can remove Cade with no problem.

A new movement headed by a new party would be the only way to move forward.

The one problem I have with Puntland is that there is no reasonable opposition in the state. All those who oppose it do so for selfish reasons, for example Faroole, Majiyahan and so on.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The post regards the President, I belive his removal would call for new elections, but I would find it abhorent to see the likes of Abdiqasin and Cadow return.

I dont know about the latter but everything in Xamar is signalling towards paving the way for the return of the former.

So sxb I think you are being to hasty in regard to the kind of opposition the TFG is facing.

One of which was proven today.....

diyaarad2.jpg

There is no way that a punch of disillusioned wadaads are caqpable of such calibre, it is evident they are being supported by a foreign element dedicated into bringing an end to the Somali TFG.

President Yusuf already knows the magnititude of the opposition and has the will and skill to eliminate them.

So sxb dont be weak .

Duke-The reason for not having any reasonable oppisition is cuz all those who spoke against Yeey/Cadde were/are always neutralized or removed. N I don't think there is an entity in Pland that has the resources and skills to form a new party. Maybe the like-minded Planders in the diasporo could institute new party.

^^^Juje, I am calling it as it is. My opposition to the courts is noted, howver the incompetence of the TFG is well known, Geedi and Jurile and ****** like Salad Cali Jelle are making the whole govenment a laughing stock.

The President has many options in his disposal, why choose this arms race?

Also why are they letting the likes of Inda Cade get away with it? Because the TFG belives they can over him a position like they did with Qaynyare, Sudi and so on thus losing the support of the people.

Juje, why did they welcome Qaynyare? Wwe expected him to be put in jails yet now he is being housed in Baido...

Duke-The reason for not having any reasonable oppisition is cuz all those who spoke against Yeey/Cadde were/are always neutralized or removed. N I don't think there is an entity in Pland that has the resources and skills to form a new party. Maybe the like-minded Planders in the diasporo could institute new party.

You are right, it is up to the diaspora to change things, they have the money and knowledge...

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by M.M.:

quote:
There are many intelligent people from Puntland who can take over from C/yusuf and make a better job.

Abdi, meeshu ma boqortooyo reer puntland aa?
Lool, no. But todays government is based on clan structure so if the president is removed its must be given to some one from the same clan otherwise you will have the president and priminister from the same clan.

Juje   

Duke I thought you were older than me and thus have some experience in Somali politics, I obviously over estimated you.

Widayo I think you agree with me that any somali politics is tribally based whether in TFG or ICU, right? Now sxb ICU claim to be in an umbrella of relgious courts yet divided into clans. But it is well known secret who the over whelming dominant clan in the ICU is , right? So, Qanyare, Muse Sudi, Botan Cisse, Maxamed Dhere, Bashir Rage, Abdirashid Iley, Abdi Qeybdiid, however much warlords they are they at least have a following and control among their clans. If they can prove to the rest of their clans that they can get a better share of the cake in the TFG rather than the ICU you will be minimising the general support and momuntum one the ICU gathered in a short period. I think that is the chess move C/llahi Yusuf is playing for, to make the TFG more stronger nationally and prove that ICU is balayoi Indhacadde, Sheikh Aweys ,et al.

Odeyga jarta wu yaqaan widayo fursaad si.

^^^Juje, I doubt these warlords can bring any support from their clans, specially Musa, Qaynyare and Mr Raage.

I expected the old man to change with the times, thus replace the unpopular and idiotic Geedi with a new PM who could better engage Mogadishu. And keep the MP's from Xamar together.

But he is relaying on a millitary victory that may cost us too much..

Xoogsade   

Juje, cadownimadaada qoto dheeraa saxib? dadkii kala qeybsanaa lix iyo toban sano along clan lines oo maanta isu furmay oo nabad galyo ku wada nool kuna ganacsado aa rabtaa in sidoodii lagu soo celiyo supposedly by the same government who should reconcile them and distance itself from qanyare and his cohorts?

Ilaahay haku caafiyo runtii qalbigaa ka jirran tahay.

Juje   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Ilaahay haku caafiyo runtii qalbigaa ka jirran tahay.

Widayo waku mahadsantahey ducadada lakiin ani ma buko, kuwaan aad shegeysiid in ay Xamar ku la xirxirnayeen horta ma is warsatey , marki hore reer Xamar mey ahayeen. Ileen Xamar wala wada jogey wana la wada degena wax is heystona ma jiriin. Mugo iyaga le keney in Xamar qaad cagaran lagu dhex subiyo, in la isku dagalo Xamar dhexdisa, in dadki Xamar degena ay qaxaan intaas oo dhan iyaga a u sabab aha. Marka kuwi aa heshiyay maba xume maxay ku heshiyeen aa sual ah.

Guriga ay degan yihiin iyaga malaha, beerta xolaha laga so qadanayo iyaga malaha, talada Xamar iyo agagarkeeda iyaga malaha, se uu dhehe waa heshiyeen saxiibo, ii sheeg bo.

Warya jardinoyinki a la degen yahey, qaburi aa la dhistey, ceel aa laga qodey bosanero agteeda intaas oo dhan kuwi sameyay aa heshiyay ma mantey dawo noga dhige, markaas aa aniga ii dhehe waa bukta. Gabdhaheni aa afar afar xaran lagu qaba, markasa ii dhehe wala heshiyay waa bugta. Marna USC aan ahey igu so gal marna Maxkamo Islami aan ahey igu so gal widayo , hadi heshiseen idinka la heshiyay, ani waxan gambar gaban ugu fadhiya dowlaad soomali ah oo cadalaad ah oo lo dhan yahey.

Wa buka benta mahiin, waxaan la buka namar,xatoy, kufsi, dhac , boob, xoogsheegasho oo adiga aad ii geysatey welina aad igu wadiid ado sheeganayo Maxakamo Islaan,

Ar Illah maka cabsatiino wala dhiman meshane.

Duufaan   

I rahter give the old man another year. If things do not improve than he must to go. He cannot be station Baydhabo for another year.