Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Can A Woman Become A Head Of An Islamic State?

Nur   

Blessed sis

You write:

Secondly, there isn’t much of a difference between your attitude (as a liberator) and the ‘mullahs’ with regards to women. You both threat us as senseless creatures that need to be saved (liberated) or protected (preached to).

1. Who are the " Mullahs"?you are referring to?

2. If that refers to me or Xiin, or any other Islamic volunteer on this site, is it fair that you appease an Athiest to be meade equal in evil (bad intentions against women) to Wadaads ( Mullahs)?

3. I wrote this statement in the beginning of this thread : I was of the opinion that due to the current circumstances in which we find ourselves, and because of scarcity of sane men and abundance of wise women , that there must be a venue in the Sharia to Justify the leadership of women to safeguard Islam .

Where in the above statement or elsewhere did I ever imply that women are senseless creatures?

Please present some proofs.

This was shocking, specially from Modesty, To say I am concerned, will be a modest protest.

Nur

Blessed   

1. Who are the " Mullahs"?you are referring to?

No one in particular. I used the word 'mullah' sarcastically hence speech marks, sorry if it offends, but I don’t see why it would offend you, being a mullah is a good thing.

2. If that refers to me or Xiin, or any other Islamic volunteer on this site, is it fair that you appease an Athiest to be meade equal in evil (bad intentions against women) to Wadaads ( Mullahs)?

Reread my comment walaal, I didn’t speak of intentions, I spoke of an attitude to women. There is a difference. If you need more elaboration read the topic I've posted next door.

3. I wrote this statement in the beginning of this thread : I was of the opinion that due to the current circumstances in which we find ourselves, and because of scarcity of sane men and abundance of wise women , that there must be a venue in the Sharia to Justify the leadership of women to safeguard Islam .

Where in the above statement or elsewhere did I ever imply that women are senseless creatures?

You didn't Nur, now relax! You should also go back to my first response to this topic...

Please present some proofs.

Someone , Salafi-Dawah and Suleyman were pushing the argument that women are lesser in faith and intellect.

This was shocking, especially from Modesty, To say I am concerned, will be a modest protest.

I'm not Modesty, your protesting over nothing. I'm not trying to become friends with or appease JB. I want him to leave Muslim women to their Islam and ya'll to work on your delivery.

Khayr   

Well put my Nur:

Participation in the economy is a reality for muslim women.

Answer:

Yes it is, unfortunately, the Islamic vision of participation is different that that current one. Allah provides Rizq, even if women stay home to care for the kids, men will be given a Rizq twice as he earned when his wife was working 9-5, 5 days a week, hardly having time to see her hubby or kids, Allah SWT says in Quraan : Wa mur ahlakja bissalaati wa astabir calayhaa, laa nas'aluka rizqaa, naxnu narzuquk, wal caaqibatu littaqwaa", meaning " Order your family members to perform regular prayers, (and when they resist) be patient and tolerant ( do not stop this activity for seeking money)we do not ask you to find your own RIZQ, we will provide (RIZQ) sustenance for you (and family) and at the end, those with TAQWA will have the (last laugh) (those who look things from Allah;s perspective and follow his commandments)

Rizq can be iman( Faith), wealth, friends, family, happiness, inspiration, education, children, anything that adds positive value to a person is a from of Rizq. Things for their sake we neglect our prayers.

Blessed,

The Message is usually in the Messenger. smile.gif