Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Secessionist seeking international recongnition!!

In the same way, as Somaliland, SSC Government is to launch a campaign to Vigourously Seek International Recognition

tmp9914p.jpg

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6229484-in-the-same-way-as-oneclansecessionist-somaliland- ssc-government-is-to-launch-a-campaign-to-vigourously-seek-international-recognition

Reports coming from the Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn reveal that the SSC government has established a low level commission to start deliberations and consultations regarding SSC territories seek an international recognition for their own country. The commission is expected to start its tasks quickly and report back to the SSC government on its final thought on the subject.

Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn territories are located to the east of secessionist one clan Somaliland and west of Puntland. The reports further explain that the SSC will always be open to reunite back with other Somalis and their regional administrations to make up Somalia again as soon as the moment is right and everyone is ready.

The stance of the SSC is in a sharp contrast to the one-clan-secessionist Somaliland who also seeking international recognition for their tribal enclave and shows no compromise to reconsider the secession of their small tribal territory from the rest of Somalia.

Hales   

Yes, I would rather support SSC' s case, even though i know the seccession bit would never happen.

The reports further explain that the SSC will always be open to reunite back with other Somalis and their regional administrations to make up Somalia again as soon as the moment is right and everyone is ready

Originally posted by Hales:

Yes, I would support SSC' s case

And what is your argument to support secesionism? What is your case? explain to us why you support the dismentaling of a country. smile.gif

Cowke   

If this wasn't even true, i am certain the ssc folks would abadon any support for ssc, maybe its a way for the ssc leadership to get out of the mess they found themselves by making themselves "less" appealing to the ssc folks and believe me "separationism" is something the ssc folks won't tolerate.

But thats only if this is true which i strongly doubt.

Hales   

explain to us why you support the dismentaling of a country.

I wouldnt call it dismanteling since there case is not to permanently seccede and is only temporarily until a new Somali government emerges.

The region has been undermnined by both Puntland and Somaliland and i would support the re-organization of these people to decide their own future and since the real threat for seccession comes from the Western regions of Somalia this would be counter influential to their designs in the region.

Like i said creating a ssc country is almost laughable and not something that will ever happen, the reason i would support is strictly for the above.

As to my original original question how is Somaliland any different?

Originally posted by Hales:

quote:explain to us why you support the dismentaling of a country.

I wouldnt call it dismanteling since there case is not to permanently seccede and is only temporarily until a new Somali government emerges.

The region has been undermnined by both Puntland and Somaliland and i would support the re-organization of these people to decide their own future and since the real threat for seccession comes from the Western regions of Somalia this would be counter influential to their designs in the region.

Like i said creating a ssc country is almost laughable and not something that will ever happen, the reason i would support is strictly for the above.

As to my original original question how is Somaliland any different?
What is diffrent about it. Is that you have been crusading Somaliland for secessionism, while you justify the another secessionist. thats called hypocrisy.

Where is your virtue for somali unity that you have been proffesing for so long or what this all pretend?