Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Breaking: Shaykh Turki and the Eagles of Ras Kambooni land in Xamar

Waraa, action-ka feeeri. Waraa, ciz'ziga iyo sharafta iyo gobonimada ka mooqato feeriya.
Aawaya nimanka gun'nimo ku raagay oo dhulinimo lagu soo koriyay oo qabiil ku qaangaaray, oo meeshaan ka baqbaq'leeynaayay ?

:D true words with a poetic twist !

Kashafa my brother welcome back.

SOL politics has missed you.

Turki is a brilliant military mind, whereas Aweys is a political pretender. Regardless of their alliance, I don't think Turki respects Aweys on a human level.

In fact, the move to attempt an armed takeover of Mogadishu is one of the stupidest plans ever put into action in Somalia since Ethiopia decided to invade in 2006. Turki has got to see it.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Turki is a brilliant military mind, whereas Aweys is a political pretender. Regardless of their alliance, I don't think Turki respects Aweys on a human level.

In fact, the move to attempt an armed takeover of Mogadishu is one of the stupidest plans ever put into action in Somalia since Ethiopia decided to invade in 2006. Turki has got to see it.

Good point.

Kamaavi   

I beleive that Moqadisho can be taken over in other ways, instead of by force. It may seem that it is too late but still those men need to meet face to face, once at least. One has to take the pardon to bring the opposing groups to the negotiating table, Somali style.

Hence, Turki may not be the right man for the job but I've always had it that he can be uniter who can see the mere posibililties to bring those opposing groups to the table.

That is the point I was trying to reach.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^
:D
. Waa tahay, abti. Horta aan Xamar gacanta ku dhigno(inshallah). Markaas aa xagaas iyo Galbeed aa safar salaan ku imaanaynaa. As long as your guns are aimed exclusively at Ethiopians(and not, say, at
), waa isfahmaynaa, maa fii mushkila.

Kashafa adiga dagaalka intee kaga jirtaa?