Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

US adds Eritrea to human rights blacklist

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ You mean those tendenices you favour don't make sense? Well that is correct.

Just showschildish you are. Didn't know so easly in iska xanaaqdid. Must be easy scribbling insults. I doubt you have the balls to say that

in front of me. So why bother with Cay online if you know you can't say that in my face.

Remember: Aren't you from Ethiopia yourself? I think you are the one under Habeshi influence or years of it.

You mean my Qabiil. Maybe so, but unlike some people Amxaaro ma caabudno. IA, Somaligalbeed will be free one day.

^ Talking about another mans balls is not a good sign. I think your proving my own accusations. As to acting big on the net, "HUFF AND PUFF" attitude of yours. I am really scared sxb. Please stop intimidating me. :D

P.S You are from Ethiopia as you have said previously. Free your self and your people. Simply put you are accusing me of being an Amxaar stooge while you sit idly in a far away land and talk macho over the net and yet your 'land' is being occupied. Is there something wrong with this scenario?

Lake   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Qabil-Ubahane, you hate the US so much yet reside in Boston, funny that..

This comment here is by far the most moronic/pathetic thing I have ever read on this board.

Originally posted by Tone:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Qabil-Ubahane, you hate the US so much yet reside in Boston, funny that..

This comment here is by far the most moronic/pathetic thing I have ever read on this board.
Ha u bixin saaxiib, asaga iyo mareykan hadeey isku tagaan waxba igama qaadi karaan!

Ilaahey ayaan aaminsanahay, and that resolves everything, indeed.

Jabhad   

P.S You are from Ethiopia as you have said previously. Free your self and your people. Simply put you are accusing me of being an Amxaar stooge while you sit idly in a far away land and talk macho over the net and yet your 'land' is being occupied. Is there something wrong with this scenario?

Aren't you a Somali yaa Amxaar orphan? Is Somali-Galbeed not an occupied Somali territory? Is it not the responsibility of every Somali to contribute the liberation of OUR PEOPLE in SOMALI-GALBEED and...the NEWLY OCCUPIED SOMALIA? Walee Somalida Xalaasha ah shaqo badan ayaa sugeeysa, knowing we have people among us with such destructive & divisive mentality.

^ Getting rather emotional eh?

The people of Somaligalbeed need to free themselves. How can I help movements which are named ONLF and have tribal incentives rather then Somali wide incentives. Most of the people there do not fight. Only a segment fights and they fight for tribal hegemony. I would surely send my support, materially and emotional to them if this were the WSLF but I will not help clan movements that supress others and even burn trucks of other Somalis. That is hard for me to digest.

Taako

You watched as they occupied Somaligalbeed and now you cheer as they invade Southern Somalia. And tomorrow you will say the liberation movement in Mogadishu is a clannish one and for that matter you won’t support them. You are sordid.

Stop twisting my words. Your benign behaviour is sick and sadistic.

I said I would wholely support a WSLF, but I will never Support ONLF or any group that burns somali trucks and hunts other poor somalis in Raaso city and whose name stands for a sub clan.

Do you support a clan freedom or a somali freedom? The ONLF is a clan freedom. Only they support it. I gurantee you if all Somalis supported a jabhad they would surely succeed. But you know not.

LOL, don't get mad get glad, no one is twisting your words.

You support an Ethiopian freedom. Spare me the lecture. I am only using the words you write. Be careful with what you write down.

I give props to those Somalis who are fighting the dirty Ethiopians, and curse be upon those who follow them.

I am certain that tomorrow you will try to demean the liberation of Mogadishu because it is partially one clan. When we have Somalis who are fighting along side Ethiopia then there is something seriously wrong. Is that the united Somalia you are talking about?

May Allah help the Somalis which are fighting Ethiopian injustices, regardless of their clan.

So you support a movement named after a clan (rememeber O in ONLF means something). You support the burning of Somali trucks, raids on people etc?

Surely you are a person to speak about Moral issues.

I WILL NEVER support the ONLF. I will support however a Western Somali Liberation Front. You can take that to the bank Mrs Deceiver. :D

Taako

They are so far the only ones which are fighting against the Ethiopians, I expect the other Somalis to fight as well. I won’t be surprised if the ones they are fighting against are Ethiopia stooges, just like the TFG.

Will you support the liberation of Southern Somalia?

^ Liberation of Somalia? There is no occupation. The Ethiopians came and so far they are leaving the Jubbas. The paki, oromo, eritrean were not as fortunate as they met there demise.

Taako

Again do differentiate between a military army and an individual. Ethiopians are still in Somalia. And besides one occupier leaves another on takes his place, after the AU it is the so called corrupted Western-Runned UN.

You don’t even know when you enemies plan for your termination

^ LOOOL The AU is a 50+ Union of all African Countries. Somalia is a member. How can a member occupy a member? As the old Generale would say how can a government recognize another government and occupy them?

The Eritrean, Paki, Oromo, Arab and all the shiisheeye were met with resistance from the TFG and their ethiopian allies. Simple as that and they lost.

taako

Why would our fellow “wonderful” Africans support a warlord entity? You have being fooled more times than humanly possible, don’t let fake titles fool you. yey, truly isn’t the president. ;)

The TFG soldiers are nothing; they can’t achieve nor secure a village let alone a country.

IT is the ETHIOPIANS AND AMERICANS WHICH FOUGHT AND THE SOMALIS.

The TFG is handful of ragtag soldiers who don’t know left from right.

Have you secured Mogadishu yet, you were given two years and still you can’t secure one city, while the ICU was able to secure it in a week. Some government, it is incompetent in every form!

That is another fact you need to recognize :D