Sign in to follow this  
Camel Mlik

A Reply to Abdirazak H. Hussen's A Perilous Impasse in Somalia by Bill Ainashe

kidd   

^^ hey Abshir thank you very much for taking us 30 years back in Abdullah’s biography up to date (something none of the people in SOL knew nothing about it)! Perhaps u should distribute your tale to all Somali websites, this is new & interesting report; it should make the evening news!!

Gabbal   

^^I cannot decide whether you're being sarcastic or just honest.

As for this Bill character that hardly anyone knows and doesn't care about, what's this kusoo noq noqod :confused:

NASSIR   

It seems to me that Abdirazak H. Hussen is really trying hard to say something meaningful; unfortunately, I do not believe that even he understands the incoherent and contradictory nature of his arguments.Perhaps there is a subliminal or coded political message that only he and his like-minded people could decipher. I cannot tell. Bill Ainashe.

I agree with Bill Ainashe, Abdirizaq was very incoherent in his argument. He just made fool out of himself by contradicting himself so blatantly.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by TRUTH_BE_TOLD:

Who is bill and abdirizak

I dont know who the heck is Bill, but as for Abdirizaq. He is a person who has something priceless in between his two ears and has proved from time to time during his lifetime to be worthy and capable of making both historical and fundemental decisions that affected the well being of his nation. If anything he is worth more than a cheap jibe from a lost soul of Caamir.

Sophist   

Bill is now head of institutional building at Sharif's office (the presidential office) How things has changed!.

Sophist

Abtigiis   

I don't know Bill and wasn't following his arguments when Yey was president. But one thing he doesn't look to be is inconsistent. I think, his present service to Sh. Hotel, actually may be a proof of his unwavering conviction to stand by whoever is rebuilding the Somali State.

Having said that, it can also be a proof of his bigotry and opportunism. Ilaahay iyo inta Bill taqaan ayaa naga og!

STOIC   

Hehe..I met this Bill Ainashe dude long time ago.He has a big ego.He used to have a blog..I doubt if it still exist...Finally his anti-Somaliland rhetoric has paid off with a position in the Sherif government... :D

Sophist   

Oodweyne, you dont like Bill and "his like" because they appose to your way of thinking as far Somaliland is concerned!. Bill being from Borama (correct me if I am wrong) should have been the "inner cabinet" of Riyale rather than Sharif!.

Waan kaadiidney taas Awoowe.

Sophist