Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

UN chief says Somalia faces best chance in years for peace

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ That sentiment is not shared by somalis who are bloodied by A/Y, the man you admitted you support simply because he is from your clan and whom you carry his picture as a loyal fan of his.

:confused:

I thought we settled this already..I'm as qabiilist as you. Now, I would greatly appreciate it if could you respond to the topic without taking shots at me. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

^ :D:D:D raadamiir, that is fair saxib.

Violet.

I didn't say anything about you other than:

A- You admitted you are a clanist so everything you write is laced with the clan sentiments.

B- You carry A/Y's picture to show your support.

Tell me I am wrong in that?

PS: Don't tell me to leave you alone, cause that will break my heart :D:D You are doing great standing up for your beliefs, so there is no need to complain. Defend your biased take on somali politics or don't write.

Ebyan   

Abowe, stop kidding yourself, even if I were to write a 10,000 word essay on my take on Somali politics, you would disregard it as me defending my clan..So tell me, what's the point? You're the only one who seems to be obsessed with clan here..You can't respond to a single post of mine without bringing my clan into it. If you have proof of your allegations please bring it, otherwise stay on topic. Is that hard for you to understand? smile.gif

Peace