Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

Eastern King Destroys The Mad lMullah

Dr Ligle   

Source: http://query.nytimes .com/mem/archive-fre e/pdf?_r=1&res=9805E 7DD1E3BE631A25756C1A 96E9C946797D6CF

Now this is interesting fact. The only somali clan to have defeated the mad mullah was the great north-east sultanates!!! What is interesting is also how new york post reported in their newspaper in 1905!!!!

The question that has startled me the most is why did the sayyid attack nineteen ***** villages? These are his people yet he was even attacking them.

So why do ***** feel to defend someone who was clearly not only killing others wrongfully but also killing his own people?

Anyways the sultan in the east finally put a halt to the sayyid when he crossed into the traditional lands of the sultanate and the sayyid got taught a big lesson!!! May this also serve as warning to others also that even the usc tried to cross into our traditional territories but were soundly defeated!!! we do not tolerate anyone in our patriachal home. :D

[ August 29, 2009, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

MZanzi   

Ina G..Could you come up with anything better? Chew some khat,and Tubaako shiid shiid with magaag maybe that'll get your creative juices rolling

Ina_G you remind me of a dog chasing its own tail yet never able to catch it.

abti nobody is interested in your little pissing matches of my Qabil and my tuulo is better than yours.

waa sunta soomali kala dishay waxaas .. let me give you a word of advice since you appear to be a newb give it a rest already.

MZanzi   

Geel jirrow awoowe ninka Luubaanta iyo fooxa uu isku shido dhulka uu kabaxo ayaan garan la'ahay wale ninkaan wuu rooxameesan yahay

MZanzi   

gabankan yar faryareeda inta laga xiro waa in washamsi lagu qaada oo jinigan qabiilka ah ee kujiro laga saaara smile.gif

sheikh nuune ayaan so qabanaaye ukaadi asaa xerowda uweyne

Dr Ligle   

I am just relating historical fact from the new york post for goodness sake. Read the news of 1905 when the mad mullah felt the wrath of the eastern sultanate!!!

MZanzi   

^^LooL

Ina Gaaweto come up with some other chickenshyt to rant about.history meesha kumaheesid adeer reer hebel unbaad meesha laso indha fiiqantahay

You're faker than a knock-off Gucci purse from Chinatown.

Kool_Kat   

^Don't you DARE compare my knock-off Gucci purse from Shiina town to igaarkaan... :mad: :mad:

Udhaafa wiilka cidiisa hanoo isfigaareeyee, wah...Idinkaba yaa idiin diiday inaa cidihiina soo dhajisataan meesha?

This reminds me of a friend of mine waa igu tiri 'Heblaayo see cidahaas ufaanineyso waxaan is arkaa anoo is leh "ala ilaah muxuu cidaas kaaga dhilin waayay"...Markaasaa hada waxaanba xasuustaa ilaa cida jaan ooba saan aan ula dhacsanay waa kuwaan ka dhashay...Malab iyo sonkor ii marisay oo aanaaba shaki igalay!'...Taasaa hada iheysato... :D

Dr Ligle   

Obviously there is not much scholarly discussion regarding the karbash on sayyidka!!! So let's just end it there and may this serve as a warning to all enemies of the eastern region

Tuujiye   

Wah! Ninkan eastern region bari muu kaw adaa? mise meel kale ani confused aanba ku noqday qoomkaan cusub...

Fufu Sayidka nin lamid ah Somali masoo marin mana soomari doono ilaahey ha u naxariisto...

I loved Sayidka and Siyaad Bare somali aad bee u yaqaaneen ilaahey ha u naxariisto labadooda...

Wareer Badanaa!!!