Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Busted: secesionist clan FASCIST support for courts..

We support the cause and may allah make you victorious, amiin.

People, keep this thread at the top of this forum which seems like it has been 'invaded' by Somalis who support Ethiopia and warlordism!

Allahu akbar!

The words are wonderful, but they come not from a mild mannered individual but from some one who makes Faisal Warrabe into a saint..

source click on the thread and read the authors name..

We already had people like Xasan Dahir, IndaCade and their supporters taking huge risks to keep the looted properties and status quo going.

Their supporters pretend to be rightous and religious and make stomack churning claims, about the "Tigray", "Xabasha".

They use names like Killer of [F] thus this person is a killer of clan but pretends to be religious...An eye opener if there ever was one.

EXPOSED

If you think secessionist are treacherous, you are the dirt beneath their feet.

You have no leg to stand on dear brother, again a case of my enemies, enemy is my friend. Thus all this tears is nothing more than the fears of a bunch of fascists. You can pretend to us mere mortals, but Allah [sWT] knows everything..

EXPOSED

Castro   

Originally posted by General Duke:

You have no leg to stand on
dear brother
, again a case of my enemies, enemy is my friend. Thus all this tears is nothing more than the fears of a bunch of fascists. You can pretend to us mere mortals, but Allah [sWT] knows everything..

Your brother must have committed suicide long ago for that is the only choice he'd have, other than slitting your throat.

Castro   

^^^You do talk a great deal.

This coming from someone with 7400 posts. Ma calayna. Forget the secessionists and whatever inferiority complex you harbor for them.

Do you support the bombardment of Ethiopian jet fighters on Somali cities and towns?

YES or NO?

Wait, don't answer that. What am I doing? You're their cheerleader.

^^^I dont answer to pretenders, who knows you could be a Clan-Killer in disguise..

Also no towns and cities got bombed by anyone, the clan courts and their foreign fighters are getting a hiding, dont start a war, you can not engage in.

EXPOSED

Castro   

Also no towns and cities got bombed by anyone
, the clan courts and their foreign fighters are getting a hiding, dont start a war, you can not engage in.

Forget all the other border cities they bombed, can you read atheer mise you never finished school?

Ethiopian jets bomb Mogadishu airport

You're either a terrible liar or a loony, dear "brother".

Castro   

^^^Pardon me, but did the clan courts not invite foreign fighters to come through thid very air port? Do they not get wepons and armour from this airstrip?

Is their a third person in this thread with us? Who are you talking to? Not to me with that response. Come on man. Do I have you sweating? Am I bringing out the beast in you.

Address my posts. Tell that voice in your head to come back later.

Duke

Yes an invitation has being sent, but truth be told there were none who came to aid.

And that is of little significant now, the Ethiopians have bombed Somali towns and you have not yet to object or criticize their heinous acts. That obviously proves that you indeed approve of their attacks on innocent Somali people.

It has being proven that there are Ethiopian troops in my land, can you prove with some solid evidence that there certainly are foreign fighters?... I am afraid not.

The spokesperson for the secesionist should not speak about such issues, because they would have had bombed specefic cities, Garowe, Galkacyu, Bossaso, LA and others whole sale as they are Clan-Killers.

EXPOSED