Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

somalis have been arabized, we are slaves now

Peacenow   

Everyone is ignoring the problem of Arabization. Why? They are hiding the problem. Today, Somalis, will quite happily works as a servant in those Arab countries. They will fight for them, like in Lebanon, or will run and dance for them. Cleaning the stained holes of filthy Arabs. Anyway they can be close to them. Like dogs to their master.

We Somalis have been arabized people. The modern days slaves, serving the wish of their Arab masters. The Sudanis have also been Arabized. Look at how they are killed the innocent people in Darfur, when they are even same colour. They are suffering an identiy crisis.

It has to do with race and money. They are the twin evils.

They will deny what they are, so they can fill that much better and feel superior to other African people. In fact it is a problem all over Africa now. Spread by the Arabs with their oil money and racist imperialist ambition.

Look at the ICU, running to Arabs to recieve their orders.

The Arabs hate Somalis, cannot stand them, yet the Somalis worship them. They will never allow Somalia to be a developed country. Using divide and rule tactic to keep Somalis down, whilst giving us their extremist worthless culture and way of life. While they develop their countries and cities like Dubai.

me   

We? Habash speak for yourself.

Is there a way we can take these habashes of the forum?

me   

The problem is Ethiopians bombing Somali cities. the problem is Ethiopia invading Somalia.

Taliban   

peacenow, didn't you post the same topic? Please stop flooding the forum.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000819

Originally posted by me:

We? Habash speak for yourself.

Is there a way we can take these habashes of the forum?

Is peacenow Habashi? A Habashi disguising as a Somali nationalist? Interesting. However, Somali nationalists like the TFGs are the first to betray Somalis by inviting and collaborating with Somalia's nemesis Ethiopia.

SOO MAAL   

How about tribalism? That’s the real threat for Somalia

So-called Somali leaders like C/Yusuf, Cadde, Riyaale, and Waraabe are loyal servants for Melez of Ethiopia

Really Somalis have been westernized and Ethiopianized factions in somalia

peacenow, you think think westerners and Ethiopians love Somalis?

Using divide and rule tactic to keep Somalis down,

In fact it’s Ethiopia that uses divide and rule tactic to keep Somali people down, Its Ethiopia that divided Somalia along the clan lines and created mini states like puntland, Somaliland, hiiraanlan, riverland, and jubaland

So stop your foolishness and hate against your follow Muslim Arab brothers

me   

Originally posted by Taliban:

Is peacenow Habashi? A Habashi disguising as a Somali nationalist? Interesting. However, Somali nationalists like the TFGs are the first to betray Somalis by inviting and collaborating with Somalia's nemesis Ethiopia.
[/b]

The TFG is not a nationalist entity get that through ur surwaalgaab skull.

SOS, waa afsoomaali hada waxii ka dambeeya.

Peacenow   

Excuse me, but you cannot acuse me of what i'm not. I'm more Somali than you. My posts have been nationalist. You are acussing anyone who disagress with you of being a Ethiopian or a formenter. Excuse but those kind of tactics will no work on me.

I'm not a advocate of TFG but I see the threat more in the ICU.

I have a voice so i will use it. The ICU wants to be in power. So they will better get used to different opinion. Maybe that is why they ban other political parties.

Now with my opinion of the ICU is that the isse of Arabization is what led to the ICU. The Arabs are exporting their culture here so they can divide and rule somalis, if not then maintain the status quo.

Now I'm thinking long-term, instead all you people here are thinking in the short-term. Lets say the ICU took over, what will do? No Islamic calpihate state that has been established has been successful, i don't see them, offering a different alternative. They already ban, music or film, that is more extreme than even the mullahs in Iran.Look at the Iranians, they are more turned off by religion than the Americans who go to 'church' much more often.

Peacenow   

The only system that has proven to work is a capitalist democracy, with sound institutions and the rule of law and at this moment, i don't see any other Somali other than Bashir Goth, who is advoicating this alternative.

Taliban   

Originally posted by peacenow:

i don't see any other Somali other than Bashir Goth, who is advoicating this alternative.

That's because it's a system incompatible with Somalis or Muslims. Only few Somalis, you and Bashir Goth (so far) advocate for it. You should respect the wishes of the majority who want an Islamic system based on Sharia'. BTW, is Bashir Goth Muslim? I ask because the name Goth isn't Muslim.

Peacenow   

Uthman1, you can come and see my webcam, to see yourself if im Somali. Since 99% of somalis are muslim, you figure it out yourself.

But that is a a tactic i dont really like. Since we are talking about a country here, it is important everyone has their say.

Peacenow   

Then give people their say. Allow political parties and let people decide what they want. If it is the wish of Somalis, then that is democracy in action. I don't see the ICU ever allowing this.