Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ICU RELEASING PUNTLAND PRISONERS

Redsea....Soomaali iyo naxariis kala fog atleast when it comes to each other, ee wax kale me ii sheegay. The "army" of the courts constitute the same merciless killers. If they spare any life cuz they had to in order to appease Somalis.

for a minute there, I took you for a UIC supporter. Glad to know your criticism of puntland was not based on supporting those moryaans calling themselfs wadaads. One more thing to determine: weather you are a natural mucaarid or these objections are based on conscience and reason.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Alamagon,not exactly buddy,the foot soldiers are mosty new,the former militia men are mostly still in school being thought basic human dignity,you see they are not ready as of yet,like Gen. Morgan or col.Cumar Jess..

Loooool @ school. So when he, Morgan (Abu Bilaal) is due to finish the school?. I'd be interested to hear what he will do when he soon is out. Where he will start from, Will he replace Indho-cade as this guy have more khibrad than him?. Unlike ina Jees, there is alot of use in the guy tho!

RedSea   

^lol@abu bilaal,it's actually abu Xamza yaa khii,waa sidee.

I don't where he will start,but one thing is for certain for him and his fellow officer,Cumar Jess,serving their country well for once.

As for Che,I don't really like to have much discussions with folks who time and again without really much evidence to back up their claim accuse the holy warriors of the ICU of being former killing machines of the ridden warlords.

As I said,all but few are new,mostly recruited from ordinary citizens.They were school children who were witnessing the killing,looting,raping of their family for the last sixteen years,so they grew up around merciless killers,but they in turn arent' those who were doing the act.

Howver,as I said,if these were former militia,speaking of the majority of them,then who fought the warlords' militia,who dealt with them.Where did the ICU got that force from.Because if we were to say that these folks were former militia,then the question would be,who were behind that great force that chased out the warlords and their militia from Xamar.It would had to be something else,that something is none other than the school children who had been brought up and educated in Dugsiis for the last 16 years or so,when they were man enough to handle combat duties,they got the hob done.

As for remaining former militia of the warlords,well those are going throught the same process of which the new and young holy warriors went through,through religous schools,by the time they are finished with their schooling,Insha Allah,they will be changed people,thereafter,you better believe that they will be annexed into the existing army of holy warriors of the ICU.They ar needed as well as everyone is needed to serve his/her country equally,I am assuming there is nothing wrong with that.

NN iska daac daac adigu waligaa,******** this ******** that.