Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Low Cost High Quality Housing Project

Nur   

eNuri Properties

Presents:

A Low Cost High Quality Housing Project

Depending on where you live on the globe, how much does a comfortable house cost in your area?

Assume a regular three bedroom Victorian home with a luxurious study, a majestic living room, an Italian kitchen, a recreational room, a large backyard, on top of a hill at a rolling meadows in an upscale neighborhood in Garasbaalley's affluent Dabagaalle Terrace .

Now, I bet you have your figures on your palm calculators, full to the 15 decimal place, and a figure for the Ribaa payments through next millenium?

Well, for such a house, how much are you paying in real terms?

A hefty down payment first, then for the next 10 years you pay off the interest, then the principal for the next 20 years, going to work everyday to pay for the place you live in! ( I owe, I owe, so off to work I go! )

Then after some thrirty years, if you are still alive, they give you the homeowners deed to the house, Congratulations!, you are now a homeowner, arent your relieved that you have no more payments? but wait! dont be so quick saaxib, now you qualfy for another loan, the homwowners loan, so you can send your daughter to Kurtunwaarey Community College, majoring in Music and modelling or to send your Rasteferrian son to Garasbaalley Politechnic Institute to study Anthropology

Now after graduation from these prestigious academies of higher learning, your daughter becomes a swimsuit model, and your son joins the Egyptologists digging for Nafertiti Pharaoh's hidden graves in Ras Xaafuun in Bari Puntland, convinced that he is a decendant of Monkeys.

Your excitement is not over untill one day when you thought that the pieces of your life are coming together, a paid for house, educated children, a graying wife, your Doctor gives you sixty days of life expectancy after diagnosing you with a lethal form of Cancer, and no hope of cure in his books.

Who are you gonna call!

Now, you have this flash back of your life, and how you have spent it, the house that you have spent all of your life paying for is not going to be yours soon, your highly educated kids are about to claim your life insurance and house to live comfortably ever after, how many relatives at neighboring villages have you denied help when in dire need?, how many enemies have you cultivated while amassing this transient but transferable wealth?, how many lies have you uttered to support your evil ego, not mentioning the waste of time that you could have rather used to accomplish with a worthwhile cause.

If that fits your profile, or if you are are afraid that it will be your future profile, relax, eNuri and company are introducing a better housing development project in your neighborhood, at Somaliaonline, easy terms, more fulfilling life and overall a great plan to keep your family in a great house of peace and security.

That is right! in this age of IT and advanced technology, there are ways to produce houses that are a fraction of the cost of regular houses, stronger in structure, more beautiful, more comfortable, wider, and overall a better living at an unheard of prices!

Absolutely Correct!, you heard me right saaxib, I am serious and I know what i am talking about, these houses are low cost, all right, but nothing else is low about them, they are quite lofty, they come with spacious living rooms, huge bedrooms and recreation areas, automatic tempreture controls, sensory controls ( scents, and sights that are unbelieveably nice), a nice garden with fruits, a scenic lush green lawns.

These Houses come complete with furniture, flowers, exotic aquariums, artwork, maids and servants,

They are more advanced then even the IT enabled intelligent houses, they are actually "living" literally to give a living room its true meaning,

They are transparent, you would be able to see the inside while outside, sparkling glass doors and walls, rubees and diamonds scatterred around to give it a touch of class for a select few.

Now I am sure that you cant wait?

To reserve one of these houses, we have several Plans:

1. Pray 12 Rakaats of Sunnah everyday.

2. Build a Masjid ( or contribute to it)

3. Spend your time, wealth and life in the way of Allah

4. A combination of the above for more houses.

Nur

2006 eNuri Housing Developments

Where Your Dreams Come True

Kashafa   

Now after graduation from these prestigious academies of higher learning, your daughter becomes a swimsuit model, and your son joins the Egyptologists digging for Nafertiti Pharaoh's hidden graves in Ras Xaafuun in Bari Puntland, convinced that he is a decendant of Monkeys

:D:D:D

I think I'mma go with Plan #1. Defintely doable. Now real estate dealers have a reputation just a notch above car salesmen. So what's the catch, Shaykh Hustler ? What are you getting outa this ?

Nur   

Kashaafa

eNuri is the property Developer, not the real estate agents in this case. In the Property Development value chain, it all started with purchase of a plot of land ( eNuri Property Developers) bought a large parcel from Somaliaonline close to five years ago, with a generous loan from a friend in a really high place ( Allah) in the form of health and time, then our eNuri designers and architects completed their conceptual designs on how to make best use of the property, once the conceptual designs were approved, our architects went to work to design the best community Housing plan.

The plan was submitted to the Quraan & Sunnah Ciy Council for approval, Alhamdulillah, we received the go ahead, no complaints from anyone on the Quran & Sunnah board, we got the building permit, meanwhile, we hired eNuri Marketing agents to market the houses on Somaliaonline, this offer is the early bird offer, the prelaunch prices, so much value for so little investment, as time goes by though, best units will be picked up and you may have to wait for secondary market, with less savings and features.

eNuri Marketeers and sales office at Somaliaonline pledges to offer the best deal to its clients, their profit is tied to yours, as they will be paid full commission only when you are satisfied, and they will be paid a commission equal to your purchase price for every unit they sell. But they have to work hard for it. Mind you, eNuri Marketeers are now looking for young sales agents, let me know if you want to earn a house for every house you sell.

Nur

Thierry.   

Jazakullah Br Nur

The best deal I have come across Inshallah i will try to buy several properties with a combination of the options available

Sounds like a good investment that requires no monetary start up.

Nur your story reminds of a joke I was told once, a man built a Mosque, but no one came to pray, then one day he decided to tell people that he will pay them to pray in the mosque, a $100/week for anyone who would come five times a day. Then pay week came, many people approached him for the money, and he told them, they should ask Allah, because they were working for the hereafter – then a guy screamed out in the audience saying that he didn’t make proper wodu during the week.

hodman   

Originally posted by Nur:

eNuri Marketeers and sales office at Somaliaonline pledges to offer the best deal to its clients, their profit is tied to yours, as they will be paid full commission only when you are satisfied, and they will be paid a commission equal to your purchase price for every unit they sell. But they have to work hard for it. Mind you, eNuri Marketeers are now looking for young sales agents, let me know if you want to earn a house for every house you sell.

Nur [/QB]

I am looking for employment sheikh Nur. Any good positions still open?

p.s. Can u be a sales agent and still own one or more of the houses?

Nur   

hodman

when can you start?

The CEO was thinking about going on vacation this summer, and help is really needed at our sales office at Somaliaonline. Let me assure you that its a great job, the best job on earth, what other job offers the benefits of a good life without lying to people? or selling happiness to others?

We need more enthusiasts like you please contact the Human Resources office.

Nur

Nur   

Great, Hodman walaalo, InshaAllah , I will post on another a job description and soon you will be up and running, meanwhile keep up the spirit,

Nur