Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Federer vs Nadal - Roland Garros Final

N.O.R.F   

The final we have been waiting for with RF vs RN. Nadal unbeaten on clay for years while Federer will want that first French title which currently belongs to Nadal.

Here

Viking   

Final of finals! The king of clay against the king of hard court and grass, difficult one to call. I'm a huge Federer fan, he's afterall the best all-round player ever! I have a feeling it will be a five set thriller with a Nadal win.

N.O.R.F   

Should be a cracker, Federer recently lost to Nadal so its payback time for him. But i always root for the underdog, but who is the underdog here? :confused:

Viking   

Originally posted by Viking:

I have a feeling it will be a five set thriller with a Nadal win.

Northerner,

It turned out to be a four set match with a Nadal win :D I shunned the Holland-Serbia game to watch this final of finals and found it slightly dissapointing. I've never seen Federer that bad, he made tons of unforced errors throughout the game and Nadal was there to put a further dent on his confiedence with marvelous shots.

It will be interesting to the see these two players battle it our on hard-court and grass, Federer is more the more likely to come out on top.

SoMa_InC   

Notherner and Viking Salaam.

I only watch Tennis when there is no football games to be watched. The world cup is on and therefore Tennis is not in my schedules. By the way is Federer still dominating the Tennis world?

N.O.R.F   

I managed to catch the last set but Fededrer made too many mistakes in the final few games and Nadal is still the main man in Paris.