Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

ICU was qabiil movement eh?

RedSea   

^What about others...I mean all others?

Garaad Canood. Riyale congradualted Ethiopia for its killing of other somali people. Gues how I feel about that?

...absulately sickened, do you?

What ever that goes in Somaliya, or happens to Somalis is beause of these Meerkats. who enjoy Somalis ruin 'business is usual". To me the rest are blameless. but can you tell me what is wrong with you I didn't see you amaanayo the rest.

RedSea   

^Okay, my brother, yeynaan iska nac naclayne.

Wakhti baa igu socda markaa waxaad samaysaa.

Tell me where are those USC you speak of, if you tell me who they are, then I will tell you whether they pay me or not?

....and speaking being payroll, whose is paying you sir...the Xabashis?

Originally posted by Shucayb:

Taako man,

I am not saying the TFG was based in Pland, Abdulllahi yusuf, and his close kins are no longer in Pland to be holding almost every important spot in the government.

Col. Carays was the commander of the Pland army, now he is with the TFG holding high post. That is what I am refering to here.

The 12 members you speak are from the same sub clan aren't they?

You still aren't able to refute the facts put forth which is that yey's closest and I mean ones from his own sub clan who hold high posts. Those are facts you can't prove them wrong.

Tell me any other Qabiil or sub clan rather that holds that many important posts, other than suprise suprise Abdullahi' Yusuf kinsmen. It's no suprise he appoints them one by one.

As for those who are from Hargeysa?

You only have Buubaa and who else, I think kaluun and Sifir are no longer part of the TFG, the last I heard about them was in Baydhabo. I am not sure.

But those are pretty much it. They were looking for job anywhere, so they went to the TFG. If they ever showed up in hargeysa, they could possibly get beheaded. Talk about representing Hargeysa, let us be realistic.

The fact still stands, can you prove it wrong?

So far, you are doing the same old, sugar coating and making it look all nice and sweet.

Kamalu Diin, I admire Cumar Arte Ghalib, he was highly educated fellow, what is wrong with being like him?

Garaad Canood?

you have fallen what melez said. The ICU was threat to our existance therefore we must fight them in their own territory before they come to attack our home land.

All the ICU wanted was for the Ethios to withdraw from the country, then peace would be struck on that spot. Ethiopia didn't want that to happen.

They admit when the war started that they had troops in the country. No question, Melez is the biggest liar in Africa, and you believed him, how sad mr. daraawish.

Firstly there are hundreds of positions of which other clans share. Those post are neither ministerial nor deputy minsterial. Highlighting them is like me highlighting every position that is under say Geedi's sub clan. It is frugal and pointless.

The only other person of significance in yeys 'family' is hassan abshir and he is minister of fisheries. Otherwise their are more ministers from Geedi's sub clan. That is a fact.

Careys was needed for his expertise. Surely you know that when the TFG had nobody willing to be commanders careys was willing and able. I doubt many northwesterners would want to command the TFG army. :D Maybe they would have their 'heads chopped off'

Secondly, I don't know where sifir is or that other character. However I can assure you that When the TFG switches portfolios they do it in two fashions. a) to a person of the same clan. b) to a person of equal or higher quality.

As you can see Gacmodheere switched Aideed, Madoobe to Shariif Hassan etc

Again Somaliland.org didn't get two positions correct there from my personal knowledge. Who is to say they are credible, realiable and not mallicious in intent?