Sign in to follow this  
Cige

Waxba la isulama harin!

peasant   

waslad iyo balaayo baad inta isla dhacdo baad rabtaa in aad firfircooni shaqada ku qabto. Hilibka waa lagu seexda saxiib...yaree bahalka cunitaankiisa malintii

Paragon   

Lol@the sixir part. Ina Waraabe weligiiba wuu hadal adkaa. As a cameraman, I once had the opportunity to record him in Westminister Sq. while he welcomed Riyaale to the Commons. It was funny how jubilant he was, and what astounded me first and late turned out to be refreshing, was how he was expressing his hate-speech. Lol. 'Waar dee F*qashtu' this and that' ayunbuu ka kacay...and then after 15 minutes of the recording, he spoke to me and sensed a slight difference of my Somali dialect. Markaasuu shakiyey Lool. Waar kanina kumuu ahaa smile.gif . It was an amusing encounter lol.

Anyway, these verbal exchanges are nothing more than letting off some steam. Let's just hope that Siilaanyo and Waraabe come to their 'political' senses and tone down their aggressive rhetoric. Some layman may mistake them for the greenlight to spring into a regretable action. So long as these declarations remain verbal, I see no problem with them because these leaders are only using their democratic right to air their opinions. Wixii intaa dheer waa kheyra-masuulnimo.

Cige   

Waraabe isagaa sixirka laga maqlay isagaana magac sixir leh, marka kama foga sixirku :mad:

Waraabe sixir kama foga

Cige   

Maano Muufo iyo Wir Kooy rag ka yimid baa meesha jooga.

Maalin dhoweyd waa tii Hargeysa madax dhurwaa lagu arkay.