Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

dont go to www.thequran.com

DO NOT go to this website because it is a site made by israeli jews to confuse muslims, it is dangerous especially for new muslims, it is a fake qur'an and it has different surahs

if you do look at it you would probably will realise the difference but new muslims may not! warn everyone!

Subhana-Allah,

That website is based on misconceptions, walaahi that cannot be the work of a Muslim. When you first visit the site is says, it is a comparative religion of Islam, Christianity and Judaism but guess from what view, the biblical view?

The site is Kufur so stay away !

Mujahid over and out!

Just incase some of u are looking for proof and don't wanna take my word for it.......www.thequran.com shouldn't be visited.

assalamu alaikum (BY APSANA)

i got this thru email from a sister (kaysha) israeli jews are producing a new qur'an. In this fake qur'an it has some self-written surahs which can be seen in www.thequran.com and http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/geq96/original

especially in the site above it claims that surah number 2 is surah muslimoon(not in the qur'an) which is wrong because surah number 2 is surah baqarah the surahs are completely wrong. the second website written has a part from their version it says, 'And if you are in doubt as to which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a sura like it, and call on your helper, besides Allah, if you are truthful.

Sura 2:23'

those who read the qur'an and understand the arabic language can easily make out the difference

these sites are false and bad material for the the muslim world and especially for new muslims

please warn everyone for the security of our Imaan. jazakallakhayran walaikum salam

mojam   

I just wanna tell everybody who wants warn people about these sites NOT TO POST their URLs (webstite address). I know no Muslims means to promote these websites but by posting their URLs, you are promoting these anti-Islamic websites.

I understand what ur sayinng but do u really mean that.... how are u suppose to tell people to be aware of a site and not post its URL.

Is this how

Hey everyone dont visit this site______________________ it's really bad

lol

SoMa_InC   

Sweet Gal daz sweet of u 2 post such kind of topic.....diz mofakin israeliz r doin everything 2 lowgrade Islam, but Alhamdulillah Allah subaana wataala is there 2 take care of Islam...nah mean..

By da way Mojam, bruv da gal aint doin anything like 2 promote da israeli crap, all shez doin iz warning her mali bruv n sistaz not get da misconception of da Holy Quran...

peace yall n May da Almighty Rahman bless us n guide us 2 da right path.