Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

BBC: Caaqil Cabdi Shire of Dhahar Laba Qabiil isma Tirakoobto

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Guutada 14aad:

quote:

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Caaqilka ayaa sheegay in aysan laba beelood istira koobi karin .

Indeed!!The Caaqil is right. Who counts who?? When Somalilanders opted for a clan-based government, they should have known this was on the offing!
Walee Caaqilka si fiican buu u hadley.

Qudhac   

Toban caaqil ayaa meesha boodaya who cares what one says. its all irrelevant anyways as the voter registration has already started in dahar region, which is tuulo right next to border.

these little towns remind me of those puntland supporters who in las anod who constanly used to say CAR KAALAYA, CAR ADHICADEEYE SOO DHAAFA, DRAAWISHbAA IDIN LIQAYSA... ilaa subbax laga dhex toosay.

AYOUB   

An ignorant old man who can't tell a difference between voter registration and census. If he doesn't like voting - which is perfectly understandable for chap who makes ends meet as an un-elected agent - the least he can do is ensure those who do get a chance without any form of intimidation.

As for the registrations; so far, so good. Many locals including Maakhir's president have seized the golden opportunity. smile.gif

NASSIR   

Voter registration ku lahaa. Ma xoog baa dowladnimo lagu helaa.

Adeer dhulkaaga ku ekow oo awoodaada garo hadii kale carar iyo caga cadaan ba kugu xiga tani.

The Caqil and the rest of the Issims are spot on.

Unless of course these kids are still rationing 'jad' on a regular basis, or worse yet feasting upon ‘coolay’?

One of the basic tenets of democracy is:

“For the people to choose their desired form of government, thereby determining their destiny”

If the people of Sanaag, excluding El-Afweyn, Gar’adag and parts of Erigabo districts, do not wish to partake, why keep knocking on their door, unless of course there is disillusionment of sort at work.

Simple rationale, no?

Originally posted by MasCiid:

If the people of Sanaag, excluding El-Afweyn, Gar’adag and parts of Erigabo districts, do not wish to partake, why keep knocking on their door, unless of course there is disillusionment of sort at work.

Simple rationale, no?

What should we do about El-Afwayen, Gar'adag and Erigavo then? Are they outside of the Sanaag you claim?

El-Afwayen + Gar'adag – these 2 districts are populated by people who are supportive of Somaliland, ergo register them at will, for so they desire.

Erigavo - is a city with mixed population, ergo register only those whose desire is so.

As for the rest of the region, their will is to be left alone, ergo leave the people in peace, for so they desire.

*** btw, I am not 'claiming', for claim depicts that which was rightfully mine, but temporarily changed hands, and is currently being possessed by persons other than its rightful owner.

Simple rationale, no?

1. El-afwayne + Gar'adag you admitted are both supporting SL..both tulos are in Sanaag but puntland claims Sanaag as well,so how will this work out?

2. You can't possibily claim Erigavo can you? That city has been under SL since 91'. Had a mayor from the major SL clan since that time period as well.

Puntland never claimed the whole region of Sanaag, the same way it never claimed the whole region of Mudug. There are districts in both regions which fall beyond the control of Puntland, for its inhabitants are aligned with other groups elsewhere, in Somaliland in the case of the former, hence their will to be part of Somaliland.

Elsewhere in the region, the will of the populace is to be part of Somalia. Could you grasp that rationale?

Let us debate this another day, shall we?

"2. You can't possibily claim Erigavo can you? That city has been under SL since 91'. Had a mayor from the major SL clan since that time period as well."

Simple rationale, no?

No is not that simple.

Erigavo is divided into two parts? Erigavo wont and can't stay that way (in the hands of both)something has to give. Do you atleast agree with this?

Mind you I did not say easy, mate --- simple, I reckon it is, tho'.

But, before I agree or disagree, may I enquire as to how you wish to implement that?

"Erigavo is divded into two parts? Erigavo wont and can't stay that way (in the hands of both) something has to give. Do you at least agree with this?"

Mind you, your logic herein could be applicable to the case of Somaliland, no?

Simple rationale, no?