Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Deadly Clashes in Galckayo .

Thankful   

Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

Juma-nne walal ciid ku faraxsan arintaan ma jirto we are just reporting the news just like mogadishu, Bosaso , Hargeysa news is reported everyday by others or the galckayo issue has double standards miyaa?

there is nothing special about Galckayo is daji marka, it's just like the same other cities Mogadishu , bosaso , Hargeysa , Burco.

so please next time do not attack the messengers who post's the latest news about backhome.

AUN to the dead about.

Your the one with the double standard, Because when we show an article from nwsomalia.org that talks about problems in Burco, you completely dismiss it and say thay they have a hidden agenda.

You want to believe all news that comes out of Puntland but you don't believe all the news coming out of NW Somalia, even from sources from within the region. You are a bias messanger!

Give it up!

Cuqdada iyo uur xumada ku kala dhex jirta Sland SOLers iyo Pland SOLers meel xun bay tagtay.

it is astounding to see you guys report the misfortunes of your own brothers and then laugh and pat yourselves on the back as if it is something that you personally had a hand in it.

waa dacfi iyo gunnimo waxa aad meesha ku soo bandhigteen maanta ee isku noqdo ragow

Saalax   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

Juma-nne walal ciid ku faraxsan arintaan ma jirto we are just reporting the news just like mogadishu, Bosaso , Hargeysa news is reported everyday by others or the galckayo issue has double standards miyaa?

there is nothing special about Galckayo is daji marka, it's just like the same other cities Mogadishu , bosaso , Hargeysa , Burco.

so please next time do not attack the messengers who post's the latest news about backhome.

AUN to the dead about.

Your the one with the double standard, Because when we show an article from nwsomalia.org that talks about problems in Burco, you completely dismiss it and say thay they have a hidden agenda.

You want to believe all news that comes out of Puntland but you don't believe all the news coming out of NW Somalia, even from sources from within the region. You are a bias messanger!

Give it up!
sxb i only dismissed the news from somaliland.org because i have been familiar with that website for longtime and they mostly report misleading things laakinse i double checked on a reliable websites such as Hadhwanaagnews , Ramaasnews then found it was true marka i took back my doubt's.

it's the same with puntland everybody has websites they trust and websites they don't trust.

miida labad nobody is forcing you to accept this news you can simply dismiss it if you have doubt's about the reliability of the source and news , marka caadi iska dhiig ee buufiska iska saar. :D

Thankful   

marka caadi iska dhiig ee buufiska iska saar.

You just mention those sites which verified the issues in Burco right, WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED ANY TOPICS ABOUT THOSE PROBLEMS? Why are you obsessed with Puntland?

If you are going to focus your time posting articles that talk about Puntland, you should do the same when it comes to your tribal enclave. Come on, talk about burco and whats going on that required a curfew.

It's already been said, you are happy that others are having problems.

Saalax   

sxb the topic about burco is already posted, so what purpose would it do if i posted the exact same topic? get real.

dee anigu i post varied topic's and it's only today that i posted about puntland inta kale oo dhaan mostly i post it about somaliland.

now act like a big boy and stop weeping about some post- latest news , i didn't cause the clashes in Galckayo. icon_razz.gif

Thankful   

Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

sxb the topic about burco is already posted, so what purpose would it do if i posted the exact same topic? get real.

dee anigu i post varied topic's and it's only today that i posted about puntland inta kale oo dhaan mostly i post it about somaliland.

now act like a big boy and stop weeping about some post- latest news , i didn't cause the clashes in Galckayo.
icon_razz.gif

Wallahi you are too funny :D:D:D

You have posted MORE then one topic about Gaalkayo's issues!! Instead of posting them in the same thread, you have made new ones. YOU DONT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THAT. But with the Burco news you do.....that is why you are BIASED.

LOOOl Get real.

Saalax   

i didn't deny that i posted more then 1 topic? but they were not the exact topic, laakinse haadad sii qalaad ah uu qadatay wayahay ee marka Xaal Qaado i won't tell the "SNM" thug's about your latest skirmish in Galckayo next time if it makes you sleep better at night. ;)

Thankfulsp because galkacyo Is just a hot topic the last few days I think it will melt down in the next couple of days if things are back to normal. If not we will keep posting the latest news and last development between the wars of galmudug and puntland. :D

Xaaji: Adeer war is not something wish for. As matter of fact, if war happens in Puntland, your Sland will have economic crisis, and your people will eat the dust. Be careful of what you wish for. :D

I can see some childish comments here ...... death of someone should not be the happiness of other. We are all muslims first, Africans second and Somalis third.

One should not mix between politics and ethics .......

Ilaahay intii dhimatay ha u naxariisto ,,,,