Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: End of Livestock Crisis

Sorry to say but the document is not for public. It should be presented to the Parliament but to the media and public ,, hell NO. You cannot find that in any country in the world.

Rayaale is a person ,, he came yesterday and he can go anyday like the others. But the government and the system is here to stay.

Dabshid, that is the fixed rate Al-Jabiri has to buy the livestock.

It is all about interest and those who are making the noises are those who didn't get the chance to be Al-Jabiri's agents. Once they are hired you will see them running and defending the contract.

ilax   

Is i t for fun or a real ? . Harguise, do they have enough livetock, exportable to the world. Guys, you have to know that,livestock market in hargise and other cities are not more than 'a collection of brokers'"dilaaley" that work as a midle-men, they work hard to get 'top-up'and other aditional price on the top of the actual price. Thanks, for Somali region, the high standard airport in Jigjiga, will open a new page of formalising livestock trade from Somali region, hence, all livestock from livstock rich region will be exported formally noy illegal may , through berbers. Hence, no more pocket money for Riyale regime at all.Xoolo ba may haysaana maxaaba lagumurmi doonaa.

ilax   

Jacal baro, ma bartow

I prefer to fill the pocket of his master than him.Anaaba la joogee maxaa ii diiday tolow

Originally posted by Ban-tured:

Jacal baro, ma bartow

I prefer to fill the pocket of his master than him.Anaaba la joogee maxaa ii diiday tolow

Iskala joog marka ,, and contine filling his pockets if you can.