Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

why we don't stand up to jews

Hitman   

jew owe the world like t.v. coka coca and every actors are near jew. give me one why we should not stand up to them.being push around :mad: i am sick of it. So lets get them my brothers and sisters and fight for freedom for the world ;) death to jews

allah rulez keep that in your heads

Thunder   

Asalaamu Calaykum

Hate has no place in Islam, and as muslims we should hate NO ONE. It is inhumane how the Jews state is treating the palestinians but this shouldn't blind us what our deen teaches us, that all are equal in front of Allah be it Arab, jew...Somali.

TIIMBARO   

Well said Thunder, you concluded well dude. Hate

has no place in Islam, If you disagree with the policy of Isreal, you shouldn't be going around condemning all jews. There are many jews who disagree with the policy of Ariel Sharon, do you hate them too? We should be very careful about generalizing and demonizing people because of their ethnicity, isn't that what we're accusing of the FBI? Let's stay off this dangerous rhetoric.

Right On. I agree with the last 2 posters! I don't think our deen teaches us to stand up to people who may be richer than us. What we should stand up for is for peace, truth, and justice. I'd be a bitter person if I walked around and hating the whole world just b'coz we don't share the same religion. Know who you are n' let Allah deal with his creatures, its bigger than you and its in Allah's hands (all part of destiny). Take care.

Jamilah   

Smart dog,

Your are ever so right Jews are taking over the world in it is time for us to stand up for ourselves. Muslims around the world seem to be well informed about Zionism for a very long time but i have never heard of one person who is ready to stand up to them, there are those individuals who say they appose what they are doing in Israel but this case is far beyond words jews are nothing but blood thirsty cold hearted inhuman selfish.......MONSTERS.

bro you are right we need to fight for freedom for the world death to jews :mad: :mad: .......if we as a muslim don't do anything about it, they well grow

country to country state to state and fanilly they well take over. b4 that happenes we need to do something about is. allah well halp as. insha allah.....

salaam