Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin 3 Years and no security, this is crazy

bro samurai

i appreciate your way of discussion and using evidence but i must say most of the evidence you used is circumstantial and cant stand a chance in court of law. most of your tantalising evidence could be used in diffirent context. take for instance the incident between president Egal (may Allah give rahma) and the tribel leaders. i dont think those tribal leaders have any connection whatsoever to tng and or mr salad himself. i beleif they had legitimate concerns about the foreign policies of government of sland such as boder closure by djabuti government, other concern for them was lifestock ban by the arab states etc. aren't these citizens had right to presure their choosen government bro samurai? even the problems in bay region was caused by dictatarialship of my shatigaduud who refused to call elections in RRA's leadership. he wanted to remain in RRA's leadership and also to became new president of SW region without event allowing his opponants to contest an election. his rivals had legitimate issue, hadn't they bro? take another example, puntland case when mr yusuf's term ended and the region went into constitutional crisis. mr yusuf used fear of tng to drum up support and reclaim the throne. aren't opponents of mr yusuf had right to challenging him bro samurai? i'm not disbuting your evidence but there where more causes than one single one (the tng connection). what i'm saying is tng and mr qasim's is used to explain more complicated issues. if my salad and his useless colleagues were capable of causing such huge problems, wars and unrest in almost every region why should or would create a piece of land in mogadishu even unoccupied parts of the city such as hamarwayne, hamar-jabjab, shangainy etc -these places are called no mansland. i think if they spent a fraction of the efforts that was needed to cause the mayham and havoc you reported they did they would establish mini state in some parts of mogadishu. the truth of the matter is the tng and mr a/qasim could talk and shout and claim everything but they cant even move one direction in one piece, they were and are fractured, have wrong mix of abilities, cant trust between them and they have bloody corrupted minds. could those dead minds possibly to what you supposing they did bro samuri?

and about mr salads conditions to participate the current conference in kenya i belief its typical of the man and his useless companions to derail the conference. bro sumuri wouldn't you agree that what happen in somali for the last few years had more than one cause?

enjoy your day bro.

New-nation – circumstantial my man – well we could debate that all day long, but let us leave it there for the moment. I also could not dispute there to have been other though relatively secondary causes and effects - more than one of course - as you pointed out; however, theirs was an irrefutable primary one. As for the historical occurrences and involvement of the Arte TNG, I earnestly have absolutely different accounts of how events proceeded in Somaliland, in Puntland and also in the RRA Riviera. Then, perhaps that also points back to the original case.

I must admit with no holds barred that I could not care less for the individuals, it be A/Qassim or any other. Perhaps the day that we could debate institutions, policies, systems, frameworks of sorts and governmental strategies shall beckon. Or even the day that Somalis of all genre could discuss clan politics fairly and objectively. Until then, let the rogues of Arte and remnants of the military regime stroll out and about with what little is left of the handouts from the Gulf states.

Best of luck,

Cheers.

bro samuri

although we differ which cause was primary and which one was secondary, i absolutely agree with you there is no point of discussing indivituals while the future of our beloved country hung in the balance. we differ many opinions but one thing is certain post arta somali government that is inclusive, effective, able one is needed.

best luck and cheers too bro