Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mowliid Macane lashes out at Mogadishu warlords...

Mowliid Macaani:"Qofka dhahaaya Muqdisho Wax ha la igu siiyo, Waa qof kalsooni aan isku Qabin oo Qabiilka ku hoos dhuumanaayo, Waa qof karti Laawe ah oo Aqoon laawe ah oo iimaan laawe ah oo Soomaalinmo aan muraad ka lahayn, mana ka yeeleyno"

November 25, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(... aniga waxaan ku dagaalamayaa in Jowhar la geeyo oo aaney cidna u soo dhowaan karin, Nimanka hadda Xamar ku gor gortamaayo ee dhahaayo anagaa saas iyo ha naloogu waxeeyo iyo Jowharaan geyheynaa oo Prime Ministerkii la soo magacaabey uu Gobolkiisii yahay oo aan raali ka wada nahay, JOwharaan geyheynaa dowlada haddii Xamar loo diido...)

"Madaxweynaha Beel Baa Qaadatay, Ra'iisal Wasaaraha Beel kale Baa Qaadatay, Gudoomiyeha baarlamaanka Beel kale ayaa Qaadatay, Gudoomiye ku xigeenada Golaha Baarlamaankana labo Beelood ayaa kala qaadatay, Run ahaantii Beesha Madaxweynaha Heshay, Beesha ra'iisal Wasaaraha heshay, beesha gudoomiyeha baarlamaanka heshay, Hadeey weli hunguri ka haayo in Mas'uuliyada Ra'iisal Wasaaraha ku xigeen ay qaataan, dad Soomaaliya in ay dhisato rabin waaye, anaguna ka yeeli meyno beesha caalamka iyo Aduunka oo dhan ayaan ku fadeexeyneynaa" sidaas Waxaa yiri Mowliid Macaani Maxamuud oo ka mid ah xildhibaanada ku jira golaha baarlamaanka federaalka ah ee Soomaaliyeed.

"Haddii la is yiraahdo MUqdisho ayaa Sed bursi ku raadsaneynaa, MUqdisho Waa la yaqaan, nin weiba meesha uu ka heysto waa la yaqaan, Hogaamiye kooxeedyada waxaa ka hub badan ganacsatada, Ganacsatada maxaa la siinayaa, Maanta dowladii waa la dhisaye" ayuu si Carro leh u yiri Mowliid oo sheegay in Beelaha Shanaad, gaar ahaan jareerta iyo Banaadiriga in Markasta la dhici jiray.

"Aniga ma Qabo in gobolka Banaadir sed Bursi lagu bixiyo, Haddii aan Gobolka Banaadir la geyn karin Waa in maanka lagu hayo in la geyn karo gobolo kale, aniga waxaan ku dagaalamayaa in Jowhar la geeyo oo aaney cidna u soo dhowaan karin, Nimanka hadda Xamar ku gor gortamaayo ee dhahaayo anagaa saas iyo ha naloogu waxeeyo iyo Jowharaan geyheynaa oo Prime Ministerkii la soo magacaabey uu Gobolkiisii yahay oo aan raali ka wada nahay, JOwharaan geyheynaa dowlada haddii Xamar loo diido, anaga oo sed dheeraad ah aan Soomaalida kale weydiisaneyn".

"Qofka dhahaaya Muqdisho Wax ha la igu siiyo, Waa qof kalsooni aan isku Qabin oo Qabiilka ku hoos dhuumanaayo, Waa qof karti Laawe ah oo Aqoon laawe ah oo iimaan laawe ah oo Soomaalinmo aan muraad ka lahayn, mana ka yeeleyno"ayuu mar kale yiri Mowliid Macaani.

Maxamed Cali Maxamuud (Madka)

Xafiiska Muqdisho ee Markacadeey.com

xafiiskamuqdisho@hotmail.com

Jumatatu   

I admire Mowliid for giving it straight to the face of the 61 memeber of parliament from USC......horey aya waxaa lo yiiri 'lax walba shilka ay is dhigto aya lagu goraca'.

Am now collecting donations to buy diraac's and bra's for the 61 members who unfortunately represent USC today in the federal government....... :D:D:D ..

gone are the days when they were revered and every demand of theirs was seriously considered by their compatriots.....kudos to casha maxamed khaneyare, mulki osman catto, mana muse sudi, luul xussein caydiid, hooyo qadro maxamed dhere...etc....

nb. those are the new names of the warlords in mogadishu

I heard that the USC want more ministers and deputy ministers than the 4.5 rule allows them. They have send the request to president Yusuf and he said that this is a matter for the parliament since he doesn't represent a tribe anymore but the whole nation.

I believe it's pretty ackward to demand more than what was initialy agreed on. I reckon no tribe wants to relinquish ministerial positions, for than it would be harder to allocate them within the tribe.

Another thing that the USC requested was that the heavy arms will be bought instead of collected. President Yusuf said that he was with them on this, since he himself has many heavy arms. So the president himself would benefit greatly on it. He did add however that the money in turn should be used for the development of Somalia.

.....kudos to casha maxamed khaneyare, mulki osman catto, mana muse sudi, luul xussein caydiid, hooyo qadro maxamed dhere...etc....

Juma lol, come on they do the right thing for once and you insult the? What would you have wanted an all out war so they can still be admired?

Jumatatu   

Nationalist there you go again, typical of you. If someone said he went to the moon, you certainly would say you have been beyond.

For your info when Yeey captured Bari region from the yoke of Jama Ali Jama he did it with 13 technicals, such kind of arsenal in Mogadishu is possesed by the shop owners.

Smith sxb (wakula socda kana fahmi kara in ay xareed ay ku da'eyso) but since u asked I know those USC (b******s) in ay dhulka mar hore isku jideen lakiin I expected lil bit integrity: as the famous lyrics say ;

Que sera sera

What ever will be will be

The future is not ours to see....

Juma, 13 Technicals ow thats a laugh bro Cade Muse GBP alone had over 40 technicals and 1500 soldiers

when he signed peace with the Puntland adminstration.

And if there wehere only such small arms late Aydeed would not have sowed peace with the SSDF

and Galkacyu his home town would have been over run. Stop rewriting history bro.

Nationalist the President words where along the lines of if"I give my wepons up to the central government then I belive everyone will follow"

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

And if there wehere only such small arms late Aydeed would not have sowed peace with the SSDF and Galkacyu his home town would have been over run. Stop rewriting history bro.

Ehem can you rephrase that...shouldn't it be the other way around sxb...was it C/llahu Yusuf at Xamar signing the treaty or Caydiid at Galkacyo....that itself says it all doesn't it.. For Galkacyo to be safe it entirely concerns and benefits the Qalafs and Mahads cause they cannot go and inhabit with the reer bari's. However much sworn enemy they are with Baraxley they would rather live with them than 'bo'w nabad ma jidha' and that is a fact. If any conflict escalates in Galkacyo you know the equilibrium of Puntland will be dented...and for one to run over the other...please spare me the self prasing we know each other well...

And if only if the great Legend Aydeed was alive today..I doubt whether Colonel yeey would have even hoped to become a head of school teacher let alone a president.

Juma,

Waffling again are we. So the late great Aydeed was doing reer Galkacyu a favour as not to upset the balance of power in Puntland? Intresting indeeed however lets talk about this assumption people make about the greatness of Aydeed, remmeber Abdullahi knew Aydeed before he was theleader of the clan, they were cadets together fought in Ethiopia together and went to prison together. So this idea that Abdullahi feared Aydeed is a myth. He no doubt respected him but feared him?

Also the men behind Aydeed's power are still around, sucha Osman Ato, Qaybdeed, Mohamed Farah Jimcale e.t.c or was the General a one man show?

Juma, it disappointed me to hear your estimate of Abdullahi Yusuf's military strength. Now, I don't know if you have minimal knowledge of affairs or you're simply stricken by clannic hatred. I suspect the latter unfortunately.

I find it disturbing to see people from present-day Mogadishu boasting about the number of technicals they have. As if they rule the world.

Nationalist there you go again, typical of you. If someone said he went to the moon, you certainly would say you have been beyond.

I'm Somali, aren't I? :D

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

....kudos to casha maxamed khaneyare, mulki osman catto, mana muse sudi, luul xussein caydiid, hooyo qadro maxamed dhere...etc....

Jumaaaaaaaaaa .. lo00000000000000000000ol

Juma bro .. Imagine me n Muna Muuse suudi having virtual romance while cheating with luul Xusein Caydiid. what a fiasco :D

Juma Bro ... the real deal IS they can´t sell A/yusuf to the ppl no matter how they market him.

Those chicks of ours will as usual AGAIN declare that their crush on the Colonel´s loose boot,the Kenyan "ugali" and the phoney MP status was nothing but an illusion.

Smith abti ... thses USC chicks run from south Galcaio to Liboy, how could we want them continue "the fight" while there is NONE to fight them? .

last one was that hairy chick of yours (the world record holder of the 10,000 m to the kenyan border "Xersiyo M.Saeed " aka Morgan ),

and they diden´t even need to engage her .. they kept painting their nails in the saloons of Nairobi hotels. :D:D:D

last one was that hairy chick of yours (the world record holder of the 10,000 m to the kenyan border "Xersiyo M.Saeed " aka Morgan ),

Abti, JB I like that one.... LOL

The deficiency of political astuteness of the Haw1ye faction leaders was unmistakably farcical in their last meeting.

Their rhetorical lamentation and self defeatist rationalization to demand more seats in the new cabinet that will be formed were also another theatrical jesting.

Let us not attribute them womanly characteristics and disrespect out mothers and sisters. These are clowns who have no sight, no shame and no wit at all. They even dared to invite Ina Yeey to their entertaining assembly and pay tribute to him for duping them. That was a dreadful heartbreak and insult to the Haawiyye masses on the whole.

Jumatatu   

Nationalist adiga 'naag la qabo' ayaad ka tahey arrinka ka amuus.. Smith ino waad sheeqada sxb hada ayey isku so biyo shubete.

It was not certainly a one man show it was collective but when uit broke and how it did is history, but rest assured elements emerging now are once again creating to unite that element. And am sure Smith that will send shivers down your spine. So lets sing and welcome our president for he will be the cause may be the re-incarnation of 'Mustaxiil' or on the contrary the re-emergence of the political power that saw the eviction of Egal and Abdirizaq from the seat of power in the days politics was tact and diplomacy and manuevre. Smith the coin is up in the air heads or tails we shall see.

I hope we are in the same wave lenght Smith.

JB my dear bro please send your donations for the money to buy dirac and bras for the 61 USC member in parliament.

Samafal   

14 sano oo qax iyo dhibaato umada soomaaliyeed kujirtay dadbaa wali la buka cuqdad qabiil..may god help us...If these humans decided to solve things peacefully and want this time to choose Qaran before personal and tribal interest, why would some one shunn and shame them is beyond me..the only thing i can think of is that such person has been overpowered by qabiil pride that takes no one to no where.