Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

From streets of my beloved city Hargeisa!!!

It is nice to read news written by a respected correspondent in Hargeisa. The journalist for widhwidh.com is observing the fact that many Somalis in Hargeisa, are smelling the coffee and waking up from their slumber that had been induced to them by the SNM gangs. They are looking up to Yey to take them out of the quagmire of “statelessness”. They are starting to believe that the civil war in the south is over and soon Somalia’s passport will emerge as an indispensable tool…..Hi, brothers and sisters, patience. The blue beautiful flag is coming soon to a pole near you. smile.gif

(Hargeysa}8.05-07

Madaxweynekuxigeenka maamul goboleedka Somali-land Axmed Yuusuf Yaasiin iyo wefti uu hoggaaminayo ayaa shalay galab ka dhoofay madaarka hargeysa Airport taaso uu kaga cararayo arimo cakiran ee maamulka gudihiisa haysta asaga oo wariyeyaasha u sheegay inuu martiqaad ka helay jaaliyadda beelaha daga

magaalada Burco, hargeysa iyo ber-bera, ayada Maamulka halkaas ka jiraa uu haatan ka biyo diidsan Dowlada somaliya maadaama ay dagtay Caasimada Somaliya ee Muqdisho.

magaalada hargeysa ayaa baryahan dabe waxaa laga dareemay sida ay koonfurta somaliya isu badashay, ayada oo dowlada somaliya ay haatan u haqal taagayso magaalooyinka Ber-bera iyo Hargeysa oo aynu haystaa kuwo calooshood u shaqeystaal 16kii sanno jeebka lacagta ku shubnaya ayaga oo aan waxba u qaban magaalooyiinkii ay maamuLayeen iyo dadkii la dhistay maamulka. Waxaase si weyn loo hadal hayaa Baasaboorka Dowlada somaliya ay sameysatay taas oo loo arko mid saameyn weyn ku yeelan karta Maamul goboleedka Somaliland ee ka biya diidsan dowlada somaliya ee haatan ka talisa guud ahaan dalka oo dhan.

Shacabka ku dhan magaalada Hargeysa iyo Ber-bera ayaa isla dhex maray hadii baasaboorku uu shaqeeyo in meesha uu ka baxayo waxii 16kii sanno aanu raadinaynay oo ah waynu go’aynaa taasi uu muuqta dhabarjab weyn oo ku yimaadam Maamulka Somaliland, dhinaca kalana dowlada Fadaraalka somaliya ay u naqon doonta mid aydu istuus ah u maamusho guud ahaa dalka oo dhan.

Isku soo wada duub waxaa haatan muuqda guud ahaan dadka jooga gudaha somaliya iyo qurabahaba in haatan magaalada muqdisho looga taliyo dalka somaliya sidii hore loogu yiqiinba.

C/kariin max’ed yaasiin

Hargeysa widhwidh Online

The blue beautiful flag is coming soon to a pole near.

U not up to date ,,,,,,,,,,, the blue flag is gonna be changed sxb ,,,, no more blues ,,,,

loooooool@widhwidh ,,,,,,,,,,,,, they are comedians :D

NGONGE   

Here we go again. I could just imagine the sort of replies you will get..how about a little something like this:

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our homeland, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's orphans (as you would call them)-every man of them. That is the will of the Somaliland Parliament and the nation.

The Somaliland nation and 'others', linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Somalia and many old and famous parts have fallen or may fall into the grip of the "Gestapo" and all the odious apparatus of "Nazi" rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Xamar, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our refugees beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the dahabshiil Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

With apologies to Sir Winston Churchill... :D

NGONGE   

Nayruus,

The 'SNM Gangs' you're talking about are very old men now. You want to fight a dad's army (I'm trying to stay with my own theme here)? Shame on you, man, shame on YOU.

NGONE, the biggest one is now with you in London if you follow the news. Why don’t you talk it out of him? I mean the madness of the DREAM…

AYOUB   

Nayruus, when did you put on the blue skirt and start cheerleading for Yey again?

Windwind online eh?

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Nayruus, when did you put on the blue?

Boy, I never ever even a split of a second thought to put on the darned “towbo caaro” tailored in Ruwais....you know me… :D

SNM is old news ,,,,,, you have to accept Somaliland now.

SNM took the honor and left ,,, but if someone try to dhaqdhaqaajis them , then they know what to do ,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by AYOUB:

Nayruus, when did you put on the blue?

Boy, I never ever even a split of a second thought to put on the darned “towbo caaro” tailored in Ruwais....you know me…
:D:D:D War Nayruus waa kaftamaa illeen. Tabalcaaro. :D

What is next, huudheey? Suguntomaano?