Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

VOA Interviews His Excellency Mudane Dahir Riyaale Kahin

AUDIO: VOA Somali

Madaxwaynaha Jamhuuriyadda la magac-baxday Soomaaliland Daahir Rayaale Kaahin ayaa markii ugu horaysay ka hadlay safarkii uu dhawaan isaga iyo wafdi la socday ku tageen dawladda dariska ah ee Jamhuuriyadda Jabuuti. Sidoo kale, Madaxwayne Riyaale waxa uu ka jawaabay baaq khuseeyay midnimada Soomaaliya oo uu dhawaan munaasabadda 1-da July uu ku beegay Madaxwayne Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed.

Madaxwayne Rayaale ayaa isaga oo u waramaya Sahra Ciidle oo VOA-da uga soo waranta magaalada Hargaysa waxa uu safarkiisa ku macneeyay mid lagu soo celinayo walaaltimandii iyo xiriirkii ka dhexeeyn jiray labada dhinac.

Inkasta oo uusan madaxwaynuhu meesha ka saarin in ay safarkiisa qayb ka ahayd sidii ay Jamhuuriyadda Jabuuti ugu muujin lahayeen taageeradooda dagaalka kala dhexeeya dalka Eretriya, misana waxa uu ka gaabsaday in uu xaqiijiyo wararka sheegaya in heshiiska labada dhinac uu ku jiray qodob ay Soomaaliland ciidamo ugu deeqayso dalka Jabuuti, si ay uga barbar dagaallamaan kuwa Jabuuti ee dagaalka kula jira ciidamada Eretriya. Madaxwayne Riyaale ayaa arintaa uga baxay mid lala sugayo waqtigeeda iyo maalinteeda.

Dhinaca kalena, Madaxwayne Rayaale, waxa uu ka jawaabay baaqii dhawaan ka soo baxay madaxwaynaha Dawladda Federaalka Kumeel-gaarka ah ee Soomaaliya Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed ee uu ku sheegay, in kadib marka xal laga gaaro Koonfurta Soomaaliya, wadahadal lala furi doono goballada Waqooyi si loo badbaadiyo midnimada. Madaxwayne Rayaale, waxa uu meesha ka saaray rajada soo celinta midnimada, waxase uu soo dhaweeyay in labada dhinac iyaga oo kala madax-bannaan ay si walaalnimo iyo dariswanaag ah uga wadahadli karaan arimaha ka dhexeeya.

Waraysiga Madaxwayne Rayaale oo dheeraa ayaa waxa kale oo uu ka waramay dhaqanka bur-cad badeedka iyo ajaanib lagu haysto buuraha Laas-qoray, kuwaasoo uu sheegay in ay ciidamada Soomaaliland ku wareegsan yihiin. Ugu dambayntiina Madaxwaynuhu waxa uu ka hadlay fursadda Soomaaliland ay ku heli karto aqoonsi caalami ah, iyada oo uu sheegay in ay ku xiran tahay waddamda Afrika iyo Midowga Afrika.

Warayisga oo dhamaystiran fadlan halkaan ka dhagayso

"His Excellency Mudane...?"

Aha, what changed?

The path to one-man-show rule always ends in utter failure and shameful ouster.

I know most people in Somaliland gave Dahir Riyaale the benefit of the doubt and even sided with him against Ahmed Mohamed Siilaanyo. But this is the result and the fruits of such support. Somehow he thinks he is Mr. know it all and Mr. Above the law. Whoever told him that must have gave the worse advice. He is a total failure. He needs to step down ASAP before the wave for better change and freedom topples him and takes him to the landfills of history.

An old dog never learns new tricks. The only thing he knows is to put people behind bars because that is what he has been thaught during his service to Afwayne's dictatorship.

Oh, oh, and this:

Cadawga kowaad ee Somaliland maanta jira waa...

Daahir Riyaale Kaahin. Period!!

He is a coward that has no idea about what going to war means. Ciidanka waxa uu moodaya in la iska diro oo hadana sidii xoolaha la iska soo kaxeeyo.

He absolutely needs to go. This SOB is a failure and shame to Somaliland.

Shame on your Riyaale.

We solute Minister Waqaf for refusing to bring the Army back. We solute all rer Somaliland for going behind their sons in times of war.

This is how rer Somaliland feel about this SOB's desasterous decision to bring the army back.

And this:

Duke,

You can ran the field today. Because that SOB is my leader. And i have absolutely lost faith in him. He needs to go.

Until then, this will remain my last post on SOL. See you when that SOB is removed from office.

Good bye

Aha

Same man maanta la leeyahay "His Excellency Mudane." :D:D

^^Areero ma fadaasa?

Sxb, if you dig a little deeper you might get some other posts which I supported Daahir Riyaale Kahin as well as opposed him. Not a biggie.

In your neck of the woods, you think if you loved or hated a particular person at one stage or another you are bound to keep that. On the contrary, that sort of personality cult doesn't exist in my books.

Daahir Riyaale is a public figure. Nin Durbaan qaatay ilaaq dalbay. And I value not what he is personally but of what he does. If does good, then there is no reason why I shouldn't congratulate on a job well done, like Lascaanood case and the anti-piracy issue in eastern sanaag, when it comes to domestic politics.

Equally, if he screws things up, then surely he will draw critism not only from me but from the general public at large.

In this particular instance, I applaud his Excellency President Daahir Riyaale's well constructed positions in relation to the questions posed at him by the VOA Somali reporter. Is there any thing bad about that? Areero Ma fadaasa? Whatever that means. :D

Ariiroow waaye horta, ee afka quman haku dheelin.

It was just contradictory, that was it. I didn't even read the article's interview you posted, but the title i cajiibiye and what you had said a year ago about him.

So will you call him again "SOB" and "coward" if he espouses the same policies you didn't like before?

Som@li   

Waryaa MMA, Saxb dadka lama daba dhigto, smile.gif In lagaa naxo miyaadan ka baqeynin? Wax astur, BTW You have a very good memory. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^Areero ma fadaasa?

For a second there I read it as 'Adeero ma fadaase?'...As in 'Adeer ma rabtaa?'...LOOOOOOL

That's AfMaay reer waqooyi style nooh! :D

MMA, oo yaa qaldan hee marka?

For the record, it is 'Ariiroow mey fadaase?'...

^ Thanks for the correction, Ariirowette. :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

It was just contradictory, that was it. I didn't even read the article's interview you posted, but the title i cajiibiye and what you had said a year ago about him.

So will you call him again "SOB" and "coward" if he espouses the same policies you didn't like before?

A famous proverb in Awdal goes: Wixii daanta yaal daabayl ha qaado, wixii dooxa yaal daad ha qaado. . It is one of the corner stones of the foundation of Somaliland Republic. Every year we start over a new page, Ariirow. :D

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong if I list out things that I support and that Daahir Riyaale did it well. And equally if I listed the number of issues that I think he badly screwed up, all in the same post.

Awoowe, me and Dahir Riyaale waxa kaliya ee naga dhaxeeya ee aan wada ilaalinayna waa Somaliland. I don't give a flying fig about his private lifestyle. That is none of my business. But what he does in public office draws the attention of the public which includes moi.