Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AWDAL heavily armed Ethiopian troops enter to help Somaliland

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Atam did the same thing and vacated the town since he didn't want his people to be collaterized and smothered by Ethiopian puppets.

Now Nassir are you laying now or were you fibbing a few weeks ago, when you made up the story of 25,000 people being uprooted, farms being torched and so on?

Attam did not vacate the city he was defeated and in his own words stated “now its hit and run” its been mostly run with you making up the news as he escapes further into oblivion.

^^^lol. Attam could not fight in Galgala because his forces were routed.

His supporters in the Diaspora still have not found a way out for him, a way to safe face after the humiliation, to be honest Puntland is not bothered with their predicament .

NASSIR   

Duke and Thankful, you know neither I nor the Diaspora are in support of Atam, but any concerned Somali should speak out against injustice. I just have to point out the huge cost PL's miscaculation of the Galgala conflict entails since it chose a military solution over the peace overture of the 21 prominent Chiefs of PL. I've said it many times that I'm not in support of the man nor do I espouse of his political or religous drive to set up a new rule system in the region just because PL neglected it and imposed economic sanction. I've been critical of how the war monger Mr. Farole and his yes men rushed to wage this war out of secret oil and mineral deals and greed, not to mention Ethiopia's direct involvement in getting rid of the arms dealer and his alleged link to ONLF movement-- first reported in early '08 by the UN Monitoring Group.

So the Galgala conflict still drags on with no victor in sight. We hear sporadic battles every day or every other day.

NGONGE   

Hahaha! This thread was started to tease Jb about SL's recent story but Duke just can't help himself, we're already back on Atam. :D:D

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Gar-haye:

quote: Waa dhaqan soo jireen ah in lagu dagaalamo banaankaas cad. Aint like Xamar.

Dhaqanka soomaaliyeed maxa xamar ka rabay?
Garhaye, sababta maahan dhaqan Soomaliyeed oo idil. Dhaqan wuxuu noqon karaa mid military, mid company ama mid shaqsi.

Take it outside, away from women and children.

Nassir, are you serious or have you started to believe the lies that you helped make up? This issue as you are aware was never about resources, it was never about clan domination. These are two masks that Attam wore and which Al Shabaab utilized successfully in the south. The Galgala incident was about the right of the state to defend itself from the Al Shabaab threat.

If you belive that somehow you have higher morals and that I and other Puntlanders would support injustice against members of our community then so be it. However if we are rational and we analyze the truth, its clear that this Attam fellow miscalculated greatly, and the two masks of resource defense, and sub, sub clan support did not work for him.

For me it was never about Faroole, he happens to be President at this moment, but the state comes above any individual or sub clan.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Hahaha! This thread was started to tease Jb about SL's recent story but Duke just can't help himself, we're already back on Atam.
:D:D

We are teaching the secessionist how to handle well armed militia. The ones in our region had a base and yet you could not deal with men who landed the otehr day..

JB has given up already. :D

Jamhuuriya is a SL news portal and have written about the Ethiopian troops crossing the border into Somaliland.

This is getting crazy.

NGONGE, a week ago you were teaching us that SL has masterminded a proxy war in Mogadishu. Now you have ONLF and Ethiopia doing their bit inside Somaliland.

Thankful   

When will JB start a thread "UPDATE ON THE AWDAL FRONT"; where he continuously post articles. I wonder what makes him do it only for Puntland?

NGONGE   

^^

Now the laborers

and cablers and

council-motion tablers

were just passing by

And the Gothy types

and scoffy types

and like-their-coffee-frothy types

were just passing by

Those on their own

whilst on the phone