Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

I might be asking for trouble but questions should be raised

Coloow   

why does SOL allow daily doses of crap from Duke? Will you have allowed the same BS a few years ago from Abdiqasim/Caydid supporters? The credibility of SOL is at stake!!!

Ps. Moderator ; I am readyto face the consequence and be banned if these words warrant a ban! I am voicing the concern of many SOL members and others who visit SOL. The credibility of SOL is at stake.

NGONGE   

Just because you don't agree with his politics does not mean he should be banned. He is simply reporting news that meet with his approval (if not yours). Get over yourself.

BE, Duke simply reports news about TFG and sometimes spins the news based on his likings. Some people don't agree with him and some do. I don't know what exactly you are protesting about. Is it Duke that you don't like? or is it the news he pastes in here?

People always copy and paste news and as long as they don't break the SOL's rule it is all good to go.