Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

THE MOST EXCELLENT MANNER OF SEEKING FORGIVINESS!!

ملسم عليكم و رمةمللة و بركة

inshallah i invite everyone to read this book specially in the month of Ramadan( the month of forgiveness)! inshallah i hope that by the end you have learned some valuable knowledge that would bring you closer to Allah Tabarakallahu Wa ta'ala and distant you from your sins!

THE MOST EXCELLENT MANNER OF

SEEKING FORGIVINESS

A Lecture delivered by

Shaikh Abdur-Razzaaq ibn Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad

My noble brothers and sisters, this lecture, upon the topic of seeking al- Istigfaar - asking for forgiveness for ones sins - deals with one of the most important topics to which the Muslim should give attention in his life and for which he should have the utmost concern. Included in it is the explanation of a tremendous way of seeking forgiveness, from amongst the various forms of seeking forgiveness that occur in

the sunnah of the Prophet !. We ask Allaah that it should be beneficial to us and a blessing for us. There are many texts to be found in the Book of Allaah, the Majestic and Most High, and in the sunnah of His Messenger ! that encourage one to seek forgiveness: texts commanding it, showing its excellence, showing the excellence of its people and of those who are constant in it. In fact, there are so many of these texts

that it would be very difficult to enumerate them. From them is the saying of Allaah, the Perfect and Most High:

“Say, ‘O My servants who have transgressed greatly against themselves through sins! Do not despair of the Mercy of Allaah. Indeed Allaah forgives all sins to those who repent. Indeed He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." Soorah

az-Zumar (39):54

http://www.ahya.org/news/ebooks/seek.pdf