Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Protests Raging Thru Boorama

Cowke   

Xaji wow hal qeyb bay ka sawireen. But i am certain thousands are in the background being ignored by the photoman as to make it appear like it is small protest.

War niyahow thousands came out in boorama and hargeisa. 1 got wounded and to add salt to the wound it looks like this only the beginning of the end for mamulka qowdhanimada ee somalia

PS: I think my prediction for siilanyo govt might actually come true. I think we should place farole there with loudspeakers and saying "BEELAHA QORIGA HA QATEEN" :D

Sxb I got this from boramanews .com from their own sources , it was a small protest in hargeisa it was one xafaad only its called seyla and people are allowed to demonstrate , it’s a minor thing nothing to worry about.

Cowke   

Xaji what disturbs me the most is that siilanyo doesn't appear to be even addressing the concerns of the people lol and it doesn't appear it will be ending soon.

Thankful   

Xaaji, stop hiding all the pics I went on the same site you did and saw that you left out some that showed people carrying another flag. Don't be so sneaky

Here are the rest....I don't see any of the Triangle NW Somalia flags! They made it clear, they dont accept this nonesense.

116_0501.JPG

There is something that looks like the Blue Flag in this pic

116_0499.JPG

116_0494.JPG

116_0504.JPG

Cowke   

Thankful I don't verify anything that horseed reports. I know what they say is pure 100% fact. If they say the blue flag was carried it was.

Thankful it looks an attempt to make the blue flag of somalia but still we get their message "awdal state of somalia" another member in the near future!!!

That’s a regional flag For awdal togdheer has a regional flag so does ceerigabo gabiley has one , But horseedmedia said they were waving a blue flag the Somalia flag which was falls

Thankful   

Here is a link to the same site that confirms what horseednet said:

Boramanews.com

Mudaharaad lagaga soo horjeeda Xukuumada Cusub ee uu soo dhisay Siilaanyo oo ka dhacay Borama

Borama(Bnn) Mudaharaad lagaga soo horjeeda saami qaybsiga Xukumaada ayaa saaka ka dhacay Magaalada Borama Xaafado ka mid ah,Mudaharaadkan ayaa waxaa uu ahaa mid iskii iskaga Bilaabmay, dadka mudaharaadayayna ,waxa ay u badnaayeen Dumar iyo dhalinyaro, Kuwaas oo ku dhawaaqayay raali kama nihi sida waasiirada loo qaybiyay,Cadaalad ayaan rabnaa, Mudahaaradkan ayaa ahaa mid aad u xoog badan,Iskiina u bilaabmay,Mudaharaadlayaasha ayaa si nabad galyo ah waxa ay ku marayeen, wadooyinka waawayn ee dhexmara Xafadaha iyo suuqyada Dhexdooda, Mudaharaadkan oo wali socda ayaanan la garanayn waqti uu soo dhamaan karo, laakiin waxa isku dayaya in ay joojiyaan, ciidanka qaranka iyo ciidanka Amaanka,.

Runtii waxa maalmihii u danbeeyay Guux aad u xoog badan,taas oo dadku dareenkooda ku aadan Xukuumada cusub ee la soo dhisay,ay u arkeen mid aan si cadaalada loo soo xulin,gobolkana aan la siin waxa uu xaqa ulahaa waligii,waxa ayna ka rajaynayaan in dawlada Cusub dib u eegto, Siyaasada ku waajahan Gobolkan.

Dhinaca kale waxa ay dadwaynaha ku dhaqan degmada Borama isla dhex marayaan,in sababta gobolkan saamigii xaqa uu u lahaa dhinaca xukuumada ay waayaan,in ay sababta ugu horeysa ka dhigayeen , gobolkan oo si xoog badan lagaga adkaaday, xisbigan iminka talada dalka hantay ee kulmiye, taas oo ay sheegayaan in markii uu ku guulaystay , Kursiga sheegay in uu u yahay madaxwayne cidii u codaysay iyo cidii aan u codayn ,waxa ayna leeyihiin waxa aan u aragnaa , in balantaas uu ka baxay Madaxwayne Siilaanyo ugana fadhiyaan in uu Madaxwaynuhu saxo khaladka uu ka galay Bulshada Reer Awdal/ee dulqaadka iyo nabada Jecel

Reporter:C/qaadir C/laahi Awxusee(Ilko)

B orama Office

Last Updated ( Friday, 30 July 2010 15:29 )

The point is boramanews never posted stuff like they were waving the Somalia flag like cowkes puntland sources did , but they were waving a regional flag of somaliland

Cowke   

Xaji if the regional flag of awdal exist please post it so we can cross-reference or please stop making up things that are not there.

HM was correct as usual

Thankful   

Cowke, isn't it funny that their supposed regional flag looks more similar to the Somalia one, then their enclaves? Tell me what that says?

Xaaji, no matter what, they are not carrying the triangles flag and have left their own! Which says a lot!