Sign in to follow this  
Ur_Sista_Muna

Allah's Blessings Rewards

Salaam to u all

I got dis sent to my e-mail by a friend of mine n i wanna pass it on 2 u all. hope u all enjoy readin it as much as i did!

La ilaha illal lahu Muhammadur

rasulul lah

Allah is The Greatest ,

Almighty

Do you want to get the reward of complete Qiyaam ul Leil? The MSAWS said" Whoever prays Ishaa in a Jamaa (congregation) (gets the rewards) equivalent to an all night prayer"

Do you want to load your good deeds balance? The MSAWS said " Two words, soft in their tone (speech), (yet) accounting heavily on the good deeds balance, (they are) Subhaan Allah wa bihamdih, Subhaana Allah al adheem)

Do you want good income and longevity? The MSAWS said " Anyone who would be pleased to find good sustenance and long life, let him/her stay in touch with his/relatives".

Do you want Allah to love to meet you? " The MSAWS said " Anyone who loves to meet Allah, Allahloves to meet him"

Do you want Allah to protect you " The MSAWS said " Anyone who prayes Subh (Fajr) prayer is in the protection of Allah"

Do you want forgiveness for all your sins? The MSAWS said " Anyone who says (SubhaanaAllah, wa bihamdih) hundred times in a day, his sins are dismissed, even if they are as abundant as the oceans bubbles"

Do you want to distance your face away from hell ? The MSAWS said " Whoever fasts a day for the sake of Allah, Allah places his face seventy years away from hell fire"

Do you want Allah to have mercy on you? The MSAWS said " Anyone who makes Salaat on my soul (seeking mercy), Allah makes Salaat on his soul ( gives mercy) ten times"

Do you want to move up in life? The MSAWS said, " No one ever humbled him/herself, that Allah has not elevated him/her in prestige and social stature"

And Finally,

Do you want to know your place in the day of judgement?

The answer is simple, The level of attention you pay to Allah's requirements will determine the

place Allah has reserved for you in the day of judgement. The more diligent you are, the higher your rank in akhirah, the more careless you are, the lower the rank you are placed, so low some people fall, Allah calls them animals, because in the day of judgment they see how animals have no lasting punishment and they wish they were like animals.

So place Allah's duties highest on your agenda, Allah will place you in a high rank, possibly

with the prophets, martyrs, saalixeen, and those Allah has favored in the day of judgement.

Al Mutanabee, the famous Arab poet, says " Wa lam ara fee alnaasi cayban, ka naqsil qaadiriina calal tamaami" Meaning, " I have not seen a worse shame (defect) in people, like the failure of those who are able to fulfil (their duties)"

Salaam

Ur_Sista_Muna

salamu calykum

masha'allah that was very beautiful

very helpful

jazzakallahu khayran sis

may allah reword u for u effort

may allah guide us all to the right path.

ameen ameen ameen

Salaamu Alaikum,

Walaal mahad sanid for this article and reminding us that we should priotise our duties accordingly.

Islam teaches us that Allah did not create men or jinn except for them to worship Allah alone without associating any patners with him.

Therefore, our main purpose in life is to worship Allah by doing much good deeds such as praying, fasting, paying charity, performing hajj and abstaining from all evil and evildoers.

May Allah, His Majesty, The All-Knowing, The Originator, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, The All-Wise, The All-Mighty grants us success in this life and here after.

W/Salaam

Mujahid