Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Diaspora in Love with Puntland... round up PICS

Nice pictures.

Damn, looks I am behind even them islaamo weyn have the new age Puntland flag I would replace it but I like my pretty blue one. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Are you even a girl!!!

Nice pictures!!! and happy saadad kuurey 12th!. I passed by the event on peace and development with a friend, so many young passionate people with exciting plans. Mashallah.

Duke, ninyahow maxa' kuu daran?

As far as I know my cyber alter ego GaroweGal is very much a girl. As for the semi bi-polar, bored, quick-witted and rather verbose person behind her? Well that is very much off topic. :D

Duke, Garowe gal is a made up name though she's really a girl but she's not from Garowe or Puntland for that matter as it's a made up cover story.

She's a chick but not from Puntland I gather she's a well known female participant in this fora of ours but however I won't speculate who she might be.

Remember when she first attacked you without any reason, though she just arrived and only had three posts and when I pointed to her gaffe she attacked me too? :D:D

SOL is becoming funnier by every elapsing year. Some characters do not change as well. It's all comical.

Duke she's a girl very funny though. What I commend her is that she brushed up on her usual error prone writing style so that she couldn't be possibly discovered.

She's a funny girl and admirable too at that. Just watch out for the possible 'honey trap'. You know how they operate. :D:D

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !

You know i love the somali mind, sigmond frued would have had a field day with it, so easy to to play with their minds.

Think about it, they call you Goni gosad...yet even though they have nothing, 2 regions were there is no water, no nothing, that even the people would love to leave it, they throw parties, no because they have to because the shaytan tells them to. When they see Somalilanders throwing parties all over the world every may 18...they start crying and start coping.

Saxib we have a state, our flag flies from the Djibouti border to your beloved city of Las canod. I can go to any city i like, i have development you could only dream of...a population of almost 4 million, some of the richest businesses and business men in Africa.

Keep jumping...but remember i set the trend, and this is proof of it.