Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Now courts say no to talks: Government agrees..

we both think the other is irritional, i am gonna call it a day on that one but on the other point (the uic is the only hope) i must again disagree. I think the tfg is the only hope. with out them, Somalia will be even more hopeless than before because no nation will invest as much as the international community has thus far. Few of you dowlediid, seem to me, to be eternally united in opposition. 1st u supported those secessionist in the north, now the UIC.

Poor N N, maybe your desperate materialistic stance prevent you to realize the very basic truth that the "international community", in the sens of western powers, never actually cared about our people's plight for obvious reasons.

In fact, the USA, along with other powers, flooded the country until the last hour with modern armaments while supporting financially the late dictatorial regime who was busy to annihilate succesively the opposing clans and silence the opposition (sophisticated weaponry and a military hospital were dispatched to the North in the height of the atrocities when the red berets were slaughtering an entire clan).

As expected, this genocidal policy didn't cease with the regime's fall as substantiated by the extensive US support towards the warlords, not mentioning the GI's crimes in the South.

Evidently, pretexting the warlord maffia's, the so-called self-elected "government" under Addis-Abeba's patronage, is the natural way of prolonging our subjugation for vested interests(a "government" formed through bribery, it should be recalled, moreover under Kenya's auspices, another occupying enemy).

Likewise the all too sudden "discovery" of Somaliland or the incessant hatred propaganda of Voice of America ( a recent VOA article was explicitely inciting animosity between the H clan in the capital and the D&M in Baidoa).