Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Farole Promises grand Puntland conference after Atam is terminated

Som@li   

Originally posted by Samafal:

I too think its a waste of time. Clans will never agree on anything. Each want a bigger fish than the rest and its very hard to reconcile.

I think he should ignore clan grievances and let the people decide by one man one vote sytem that's fair and transparent. In that way any clan that thinks they've got the numbers and influence can show at the ballot box.

But one thing is paralysing Faroole and its not clans, its ignoring one of the biggest structutes that's a foundation to any goverment: a military might that is deterrent to any potential trouble makers. Its before anything and everything including developments that he is always talking about.

^The question is , will Faroole ever adopt that, knowing that the current setup, favours his clan?

smile.gif

This conference is a joke, Tolow ma NGOS baa xooga laga rabaa?

Som@li   

^ smile.gif , and what do my clan have to do with Puntland?

Idinku waxa haysateen ku heshiiya, Hana iska waali nina.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^
smile.gif
, and what do my clan have to do with Puntland?

Idinku waxa haysateen ku heshiiya, Hana iska waali nina.

:D:D and if your clan doesn't has to do any thing in Puntland, for what reason you are running in between its lines :D:D

NGONGE   

Why after Atam is dealt with and not before?

Would he not be talking from a position of power then and threaten all dissenters with the fate of Atam? :D

Ngoonge, the man in the hills is not the issue. This proposed conference as stated is a waste of time and one doubts it will work, it was a lone inan speech and we shall see what he means.

Dhabshid , lad I don't care about your clan, it was you who came in here all hot and bothered trying to tell us something.

^^^lol@stay away from Galgala. Adeer I dont covet Galgala nor have any plans to visit it anytime soon. As for the admin it will deal with this issue as it should.

Again no need to get worked up, your effort though is noted. :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

In other words ,,, he is saying "I will kill many of Makhirians until i reach Atam ,,, then we will have a reconciliation conference"
:D

Indha adayga ma aragtey smile.gif