Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Speaker of Parliament says Martial Law illegal; Urges Somalis To Evict Occupiers

Originally posted by Castro:

^ How can you say the "speaker of parliament is supposed to be bi-partisan"? Is Nanci Pelosi bi-partisan? Last time I checked she was solidly in the democratic party.

I guess you don't understand what the speaker of parliament does or should be.

You never give up Castro do you? LOL

Gabbal   

The irony in this is unimaginable. With all due respect Castro, I do not think you or the good Sharif understand the job description of speaker of parliament. smile.gif

The good Sharif needed to have been long ousted when he started crisscrossing the globe looking for fame and glory in the political stagnation of the country.

^ How can you say the "speaker of parliament is supposed to be bi-partisan"? Is Nanci Pelosi bi-partisan? Last time I checked she was solidly in the democratic party. Though I think Pelosi is a stain on the party.
:(

Maybe I am looking at it from a British Parliamentary system like Canada or the UK. Notice in these countries the speaker only breaks ties towards the ruling gov't and whatnot.

The speaker has no views. He is a speaker of parliament. If he wants to be leader of the official opposition then let him be so. Start up Xisbiga Shariif Sheik Hassan.

Nancy Pelosi is in the US system but even her official press release states objectivity and working for the greater good. I know its BS. But she can't show any ounce of Partisanship outright or it may appear as defiance towards IL COMANDRE IL PRESIDENTE JORGE W. BUSHE.

Castro   

Sharif Hassan is the last remaining ounce of credibility in this puppet regime. With his dismissal (which may be illegal), they've put the finishing touches on their own coffin.

^^^He is gone and the TFG and Somalia is better for it. The man was divisive he had 100 MP;s to begin with and now is left with 12. All the others have left him.