Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Video and Pictures of Somaliland!

RedSea   

The second vidoe is prove that we can indeed go back home to not only make difference but to settle where we meant to be among those we share everything..

RedSea   

^well,the term 'Somaliland' is related to politics,laakin inta kale isha ayaad ka riday,waa caynkaad sheegtay,i want it to be chewed on by those who question...you ain't one of them offcourse macalinka. :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

...also check out the part 3 of the three families that went back home to live..moving from abroad.

Those are no longer surprises rather expected!

Somaliland is light years ahead. Borame was the city I was very fascinated by. Very well developed city as well and Camuud University is off the chain.

Thanks Ridwan...

RedSea   

^thanks bro,as you know my job is to form you as much as I can,but if you know more than enough,I think I can give my self pat on the back for that.I will try to keep this quite until new pics that hasnt' been seen emerges.

Northerner: Saaxib,I will move back Insha Allah,I will try to see how this nick works out,if I like the response,I will settle,if not,the good old "Red" will be back hopefully.

Jaylaani..my pleasure bro,

Jaylaani   

No Problem. Why did you change your nick though? I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

If you have move back, where will that bro…Mogadishu or Hargeisa?

RedSea   

^that is your country and you gona have to like it,since you have no other options,unless offcourse you are saying you have soemthing better in store to change those "dusty" houses,or maybe paint them with colors.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

No Problem. Why did you change your nick though? I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

If you have move back, where will that bro…Mogadishu or Hargeisa?

lol..brother,the only thing that has changed is my nick...change is good sometimes,everything is the way it was,yep I am still good old Hargeysa boi.

But if you think the previous nick was better,let me know,if you both and Northern agree on that,then it sure will come back.

meeshan horta faan kama baxdiin miya? All I see are dusty little towns with far too colourful houses (sort of like a dry circus).

I have yet to see any colorful houses from badio, mogadisho, kismayo or elsewhere in Somalia. It is always Pland and Sland which leads me to believe people from regions seem to be compensating for something they lack or maybe sidoo dee iska faan badan yihiin.

Red...Believe me bro, we are all informed by now.