Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Guricee: Huge Ethopian army convoy enters Galgaduud

Chimera   

Such petty behaviour in this topic, fact is both the government and the Islamists allowed this to happen AGAIN, they could have prevented this transgression if they had burried their axes/differences and had the best interests of the masses in mind by joining forces which would have destroyed any excuse for the re-equipped/US funded Ethiopia to enter the fold, but we are not dealing with visionary men but with stubborn nimcampoops abusing the sovereignty of Somalia, it's people and the religion of Islam in their quest for more power and blood.

Raamsade   

The title of this thread is outright false. And the sources provided say Ethiopia entered Galguduud and in particular Balanbale. No where does it say they entered Guriceel.

In this thread I dispelled some of the ignorance surrounding Ethiopian presence in Somalia. I further elaborated why Ethiopia may enter Somali soil and how to stop further Ethiopian incursions into Somalia. I concluded with "The solution is obvious and that is to support Sh. Shariif's government since only strong Somali government can protect Somali borders and hence keep out insurgents and Ethiopians."

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

"The child born in Addis Ababa is closer to me than the Child born in Mogadishu"
thus spoke Faisal Ali Warrabe, Ayoubs uncle and leader of the secessionist party UCID.

Now saxib what did you do when this man was attacking yor very culture and essence as a Somali ?

Is that your excuse for getting excited with the arrival Ethio troops?

The Zack   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

The title of this thread is outright false. And the sources provided say Ethiopia entered Galguduud and in particular Balanbale. No where does it say they entered Guriceel.

In this
I dispelled some of the ignorance surrounding Ethiopian presence in Somalia. I further elaborated why Ethiopia may enter Somali soil and how to stop further Ethiopian incursions into Somalia. I concluded with "The solution is obvious and that is to support Sh. Shariif's government since only strong Somali government can protect Somali borders and hence keep out insurgents and Ethiopians."

I couldn't agree with you more. Listen shabaabs and their supporters, either talk to Sharif's government or Ethiopia will come and get you! Simple as that! Either come to the negotiation table or stop crying about Ethiopia coming to get you guys. Somalida waxey tiraahdaa ama afeefi hore lahow ama adkeysi danbe!