Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

Islamic Rullings on Oral-Sex ?! What does ISLAM really say about it?

salaam,i believe you should edit your closing innocent.

reason being that you elaborated and presented your proof that oral sex is not haraam however you have not presented your proof that it was indecent? unless your culture is a soure for islamic fiqh then leave your closing as it is, if not, change it or delete it as it is quite contrary to the initial part of your post.

MD   

Yusufaddie it's not an article i wrote first of all, A brother asked the question and it was answered by some(culumaa), Second of all read the article carefully before jumping to conclusions.

you have not presented your proof that it was indecent

Read the Conclusion..that's all i have to say

Wallahi it is not best to get defensive as in such a state we often times misout on acquiring something. I was speaking about your conclusion. you presented evidences that it was not haraam however you conluded that the pratice was disgusting and you went further to classify anyone who does such, as abnormal,uncommitted and indescent. All i am saying is that if it is not haraam do not allow your culture to form an opinion in which many muslims will be affected by. And further more when was this survey conducted to conclude that it was not the normal choice of committed muslims? i don't remember partaking in such an event.

Moral: don't bring culture in Islam "Enter it Whole heartedly"

Originally posted by Innocent:

In conclusion, it has become clear now that oral sex is not prohibited, but it is not the normal choice for committed Muslims and Muslimahs. That's, despite that oral sex is not Haram, it is completely disgusting and does not conform to the pure taste and decency of a Muslim personality.

Allah Almighty knows best.

Hope that helps!