Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Libaaxyada Geeska Afrika 'Amazing pics'

^ These pious parasites have always existed in Somali society. What is genuinely alarming is their mildly successful foray into Somali polity. There is a dire need for a ruthless crackdown akin to the Egyptian Government's response to the Muslim Brotherhood. Somalis need to take a leaf out Gamel 'Abd El-Nasser's book.

Somalis merely want a semblance of governance and peace; these terrorists are exploiting the public's weariness of war and misery. One can only hope that neighbouring countries like Somaliland and Ethiopia will not stand idly by as these benighted buffoons establish firm roots in Somalia. Liberal Democracies must employ their pelf and power in undermining the advances of these intolerant ideologues.

Why are Al-Shabaab types always fond of trotting out their wives and sisters in cloth-bags, weilding rifles? The nefariousness of such optics is sickening.

Naxar, I think the discombobulated youngsters on SOL - Kashafa, Karl Polyani, Maaddeey - who unabashedly lend support to, and symphatize with, terrorist organizations deserve our heart-felt pity. Banning them will only exacerbate their self-identity crisis.

Why is it so difficult, Allamagan, to understand the difference between expressing personal opinion about a religion and pro terrorist propaganda? BTW, opinion are not facts: are they terrorist or freedom fighters and then there are facts: Shabaab is internationally designated and self professed terrorist organization. We are not debating opinion here but facts and contrary to what u say, I, unlike some of terrorist supporters,am under the opinion that Religion is personal view, so even if where to tell that is Islam is a bad religion, I would leave u to ur bad religion rather suggest u confirm to my view of it at gun point. Its your shabaab tendencies that convinces you that anyone who does not conform to rigid interpretation of Islam is #1 or #3 Islam basher

Lol@ rhazes, if they should not be banned, at the very least their propaganda should be censured for how is that it is against the rules of this forum not mention clan names but terrorist can parade their propaganda here day in day out.

Maaddeey   

Lool, waryaa Naxar website sameyso then do whatever u like..

Adiga Ilaahii ku abuuray, diintiisa iyo Amarkiisaad diidantahay qof ku ban gareynayana ma lehe maxaa ku haya?.

Al Shabaab waa xalka keliya ee hadda Soomaalidu leedahay, and I strongly believe that, now can't I air my views?