Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

A/Yuusuf oo loogu baaqay in maleeshiyadiisa uu kala baxo gobolka Baay

Dhubad, there is a clan millitia that occupies every village and down. That has self appointed themselves as governors. In Afgoyee, you have Cirfo, Marka, you have [/b]Inda Cade[/b], Barava, You have [/b]Dhuxulow[/b].

They are unelected and came to power due to their clans millitia. They call themselves Courts now.

They extort money from the locla population, they are alleged to deal in drugs and they profit from the illegal trade of charcoal.. but you are blind to this and spew the vomit of Shabbele in it atemptd to keep the people of these region under their heel.

Either deal with the truth or keep quite, because this TFG will continue to anger the likes of Shabbele and yourself..

Dhubad, here is just an example of what has been occuring for over 15 years.. Today in Afgooye..

Nin rayid ah oo xalay lagu dilay degmada afgooye.

Nin hubeysan ayaa xalay fal dil ay u geystay nin rayad ah oo ku sugnaa xaafada xaawo taako ee degmada afgooye, ka dib markii uu si bareer ah uu rasaas ugu furay.

Gudoomiyah Nabadgalyada degmada afgooye xuseen wehliye Cirfo [he the clan ocupier] ayaa sheegay in ay iminka ku raadjoogaan gacan ku dhiiglihii ka dambeeyey dilka Marxuumkaasi, waxa uuna intaasi raaciyey in ninkaasi uu u baxsaday dhulka Howdka ah ee degamada afgooye.

Dadweynaha deegaanka ayaa arintan si kulul u cambaareeyey, waxa ayna ku tilmaameen in uu ahaa mid ka baxsan bani’aadanimada, iyaga oo ka codsaday Maamulka degmada afgooye in ay cadaalada horkeenaan.

Falalka dilka ah ee loo geysanayo dadka aan waxba galabsan ayaa marba marka ka dambeysa sii kordhaya, mana jirto cid si rasmi ah wax uga qabaneysa falalkaasi, marka laga reebo heybta ninka la dilay oo iyana soo dila nin ku heyb ah ninka wax dilay.

source of the news...

Dhubad.   

^Adeer ninkii qof dilaa hala soo qabto sharcigana hala horkeeno. Laakiin dhibka jiraa wuxuu yahay in la inkiro xaqiiqda jirto, sida saaxiibka Nacar Nugaaleed wuxuuba taaganyahayba militia-yada puntland waxba madilin maxaa yeeley puntlandpost maba lagu soo qorin markaa sidaa darteed warkaasu waa mid aan waxba kajirin.

^^ First, the Name is Naxar SXB. second, my "Stand" is not as you say:

wuxuuba taaganyahayba militia-yada puntland waxba madilin maxaa yeeley puntlandpost maba lagu soo qorin markaa sidaa darteed warkaasu waa mid aan waxba kajirin.

I never said that no one was killed. I also don't remember talking about puntland post (A paper i have never read but will for now that you mention it). what I was talking about your obsession the wrong doings of puntland troops or anything puntland for that matter. This is what i said about puntland troops if they did what you say, if I may quote myself:

Lastly, if they really did that, they are a disgrace to their state and should be sent back were they would be shot if they did such things.

The if is there not because the news was reported from who you say but because i believe in trusting nothing of what you hear and only half what see when it comes to news aside from from what I can authenticate though reasoning. I have even more strict rule for sources i know have lied before or whose work is sub-standerd. Be that as it maybe, i never ruled out the authenticity of what you say just said if. Please ask before you say people said this or that or determine where they stand for them. hope that helps.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

"Puntland Militia" (There is no such thing) or anyone "Militia"

who kill the innocent people in Bay and Bakoole region.

Explain to me what you mean by this then? To me you are trying to cover up the news which ain't gonna happen coz there are reporters everywhere in Somalia who will report what happen even if some of the websites don't cover the news.

And I am not obsessed about the worng doings of Puntlad militia, am just covering the news as everyone else in this website. I guess it can be said that you and Duke are the one who are obsessed about reporting baseless news on Maxkamadaha.

brother i am not trying to cover anything up, just trying to encourage little objectivity. What I meant, and I believe you have answered, was questioning wither ur concern was the fact that the people commited this act were "puntlanders" or the act was committed at all.

I guess it can be said that you and Duke are the one who are obsessed about reporting baseless news on Maxkamadaha.

I see no possible reason to be obsessed with something baseless and believe i have not shared any such reporting. I do, however, sense that these "Maxkamado" and "Wadaado" are pushing our nation further to the abyss. Just because you do not share this, does not make the reports I feel are close to the truth to be baseless. Lets be open minded, this is a place were we can exchange ideas, not a place to defind some destructive entity in somalia. lets try and do that instead attacking each other.