Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Mortars hit near conference site as Gedi leaves

Khalaf   

^^^Reasonable? Come on sxb...your way past that :D ....Really how reasonable is it to call yourself an "islamic organization" acudu billahi then appoint a famous druglord and occupier oppressor of innocent people to call for the highest duty in Islam? :D Good God! Anway an entire organization built on xaraan iyo hyopcrisy, two One flith (haraan) on your body and adigu dhaan ba haraan ahhh. Its the basics. Like I said Somalia haraan oo dhaan ba isku timiid.

I gotta jet. peace out.

Kashafa   

^ Peace.

The above exchange with Khalaf shows one of the classical rationalisations of 'moderate' dha umm er TFG supporters when their prejudice(can't really call it reasoning) comes into conflict with the truth and reality. It goes something like this:

"The TFG is a collection of xaaraan ku nax and Ethiopian slaves and no sane individual can be in their corner BUT the Islamic Courts(who are from 'those people') are also a collection of cimaamad-wearing drug-dealers, killers and looters.(note the infantile generalisation of one individual, Indocade, to an entire organisation) So I will support the TFG nominally and view them as a 'necessary evil'for the sake of 'peace and stability'

A slight variation: The 'neutrality' position

"Both entities are imperfect. I remain neutral but prefer diplomacy(read: stop fighting ye pesky resistance. The Ethiopians won. Get over it) to violent means. The TFG is what we got and hopefully it'll be a transitional stage untill 2020. Untill then Yey and Xabashada wadanka ha ku bashaalaan"

And then my all-time favourite, used by the more um, intellecually-deficient types(in order to engage in false & convienent rationalising, one has to be creative enough to come up with a at least a remotely plausible explanation, tortured or not) :

"The ICU brought in Eritrian fighters. The TFG brought in Ethiopians. So what's the fuss ? "

Thanks to these transparent rationalisations, the TFG supporters, in their various sizes and shapes(neutral,moderate, clannist, obedient slave, etc have smothered their conscience, legitimised the Ethiopian occupation, and condemned the resistance(implicitly if not outright).

Anyway, you said

Really how reasonable is it to call yourself an "islamic organization" acudu billahi then appoint a famous druglord and occupier oppressor of innocent people to call for the highest duty in Islam

First thing that hit my mind when I read that quote is one of you're previous statements. Something like "How dare there be people who sin and have impure thoughts in Makkah Acuudu bilaah !!" Emotive thinking + naievness = easily fall for any propoganda, especially coming from the Tol-ka.

Two examples, very briefly, will show how over your head and deluded you are.

A) Abdullahi bin Ubaya, Head of the Munafiqeen, in Madeenah was not only tolerated by the Prophet(PBUH) but remained a leader among his community, while he plotted, time and again to harm the budding Islamic state in Madeenah. He even led an entire wing of the Muslim Army in Uhud, and halfway through, broke ranks, and deserted with a full third of the Army. There can be no higher treason than that. His punishment: Nothing. Waxba. He retained his leadership status.

Sahaabas(at various point in various ways): Let us kill him, ya Rasoolallah. Acuudubillah, how dare he !!

Prophet(PBUH):(paraphrasing): Do you want the people to say that Muhammed kills his followers ?

B) Calipha Uthman(RA), murdered in his own house while reading Qu'ran, his wife who tried to defend him gets her fingers chopped off. Among the leaders of the pack of wild dogs that killed in cold blood a Caliph: one Malik bin Ashtur, soon to be right-hand man of Ali(RA). Some of the Sahabas call for immediate execution of anybody who had anything to do with Uthman's death. Ali realising the precarious situation Madeenah is in(long story) decided to first stabilise the turbulent Caliphate and then get justice for the murder of Uthman. He then incorporates the pack of wild dogs in his army with Malik as their leader. Ali was wise and thinking strategically, some of the other Sahabas were thinking in the heat of the moment" BLOOD NOW". The rebels went to Basra and killed 4,000 men, many who were innocent, and thus, with their insurrection, with their rebellion, started a firestorm that consumes Muslims to this day.

I'mma let you mull over those two example and see what you can infer. Stay focused and don't go off any tangents. A few keywords/phrases: Abdullah bin Obaya. Malik bin Ashtur. Indocadde. Incorporating the face of evil for long-term gain. The bitter results of emotive thinking. Wise leadership vs "Acudu billah, How dare xyz!!!"

Connect the dots. Indocade is the last damn thing you should be worried about, then and now. Shouting his name or any shady 'leader' of the Courts a thousand times changes nothing but clearly highlights the desperate rationalisations TFG supporters resort to, to justify their infamy, or to insulate their concience. Qaybdiid and Ato are given a pass because they're on 'our side'. Laakin Drug Baron Indocadde !!! YES !! At last we found one chink in the moral armour of the ICU.

Pathetic. Gotta run. More on this birito, inshallah.

And in case you were still wondering, yes, Some Muslims do fornicate in Makkah during Ramadan And they also sexually molest other pilgrims. During Tawaf. In front of the Kacba. Shocked ? smile.gif

Adeer its unfair just to name IndaCade.

Abukar Cadaan was a warlord partner with Bashir Raage, Xasan Dahir was part of the occupation of the Lower Shabbele.

Cirfo, Goobanle, and otehrs were part of the Clan Court movement.

Macalin Xashi was warlord Musa Sudi's second.

Sharif Ahmed used to work for Mohamed Dheere.

Thus what are you talking about, if any of the above points are incorrect kindly do add.

Khalaf Adeer the TFG has many different groupings, hard men who formerly were known as warlords are a few maybe 5% of the make up.

However it emplyes many in the armed forces and civilain branches like, Prof Geedi, Ghamadheere, Gafow, Xubsireed, Gen A/lahi Ali Omar and many more who never used the gun in any way.

Thus if Ethiopia is the blame dont neglect the fact that Uganda, Kenya and Yemen alos supported the TFG 100%.

If Ethiopia and Melez are the issue, then why overlook Eritrea and Aferwarki who is a close relative of Melez?

A non Muslim is a non Muslim, why are the "religious movement" seeking the aid of Aferwarki?

Also if they are independent how come they are hosued in Asmara?

Take care Cuz

Kashafow,

Aabbow xaqaygii ma deyn,igana duugoowye

Nimankii ikhwaankii dilaa meel dhow soo degaye

Dabka xalay Badweyn iiga baxay,waan ku diirsadaye

Said Ismail Mire, one of the most reputable military leaders of the Darwiish movement! It was a poem, well composed and in a seemingly celebratory tone, that meant to communicate to Sayid Mohamed an act of war against a clan that was counted amongst those that oppose the struggle against Western and Ethiopian occupation. Before, this clan killed our brother, mujaahid X! Now they come unaware of our strength, weak and exposed! And we must take revenge for him! Argued Ismail Mire.

Sayid Mohamed objected to Ismail’s political approach (he did not say anything about his military strategy, mind you), and being the Master of poets he was, he retorted to the following verses:

Ismaaciil Mirow taladu waa, eyddin kaa maqane

Maandhow umuurtaadu waa, ababa'deediiye

Maandhow adduun wuxuu ahaan, waadan idihayne

Maandhoow aqoonxumadu waa, ku ambinaysaaye

Maandhow aqliga hayska lumin Eebbahay magane

Maandhow raggii aakhiraad,igu ohomsiine

Maandhow sidii ibilka way,ololineysaaye

Maandhow waxaad igu akhriyi, uurkutaallada e

Maandhow ikhwaankii ma deyn,urugadiisiye

Maandhow alleylkii dhaxaan,alaladaayaaye

Maandhow ilmada hayga qubin, kaa afeeftamaye

Maandhow nin umal saaqayoo,uurxun baan ahaye

Waxaan awlaxuu rabinaya,aarsi dirireede

Maandhow awaal dagatay baan, aawilahayaaye

Maandhow ducaaliyo Ammaan, waayey araggoode

Maandhow kuwii iga ajalay, waa orkaa bixiye

Aniguba ayaamaan lahaa,ha isallaweene

Maandhow abaabaan ku wadi, abadankeygiiye

Maandhow dadkaad eriday baan,ururinaayaane

Maandhow "ooho" baan oran sidii aaran baadiyahe

…..

Maandhow ixsaan lagama tago eed haddaad faliye

Maandhow ninkaad iniqdo waa, ku oggalaadaaye

Maandhow hadaan inamo,raro wey i aaminiye!

^^Allow kuu naxariiso!

I am equally not convinced, brother! ‘Ciil bixid’ ala Somali tribal style is something that I can understand, though I would not agree to it! But resorting to bombardments at, seemingly, innocent targets as a strategy to drive Ethiopian troops out of Mogadishu is fundamentally flawed and will not yield any positive results! Specifically targeting at the said gathering is a blunder in the first order! First before one fires random hoobiyaal at the gathering one needs to do little reasoning! Who are you targeting and what are you achieving by targeting them?

Who: Somali traditional leaders who for one reason or another thought it’s a worthwhile to be there! The list includes known clan leaders whose anti-Ethiopian stances throughout the Somali civil war is beyond dispute. There are those who supported the Courts and were very supportive of them! Both Ugaasyo of Beledweyne and Gedo are reportedly there, two men whom if I am not mistaken were quite supportive of Courts movement, and still are if so silently! There are also those well meaning leaders from Bay and Bakool. And unless one practices the doctrine of guilty by association there are also those from Puntland who are there with good intentions! Not to mention the ones from Mogadishu and its environs. So brother identifying who is actually there helps you consider the political calculus that comes about as a result of your actions. When one knows these facts, one agrees at least in this instance that the one size fits all dogma (namely these Isimis are in cahoots with tfg so they are a fair game as far as the struggle against Ethiopia is concern) goes out of the window!

For what objectives? These bombardments help expose, it could be argued, the following: the fact that Mogadishu is not safe comes to the forefront of Somalia’s political reality. As a result US realize that Ethiopia has not been a good bet to do its dirty job of fighting imaginary terror networks in Somalia. Consequently the project either aborts or its scope creeps, hence it becomes unsupportable = tfg dies by default! Or better yet the world that silently endorses this entity including Europe and America significantly considers their role in Somalia’s political stalemate, and withdraws their financial support for Ethiopia and tfg. Ethiopia goes home with its tail behind its back and tfg disperses and disappears! You see all these are plausible scenarios. I don’t really argue with it, or with those who reasonably work for it to happen. By what cost do the resistance willing to pay to achieve these probable goals. Perhaps by killing known traditional leaders and risking the anger that could potentially ensues, as the result of their death, from their clan member, their constituencies! Imagine this scenario; a resistance fighter fires a hoobiyye and the projectile homes on in the said venue killing number of Ugaasis and Malaaqis! Aside from the predictable uproar from the dead men’s clans, would it not also be a great propaganda tool for the tfg to depict their opposition as mindless and desperate beings that spare no soul! To be sure it’s going to be a showstopper---managing a direct hit on the conference and causing casualties! But whose show does it stop yaa Kashafa? That of the tfg, or that of the resistance’s? In there, I find the irony of this whole strategy!

Now I perfectly find legitimate to target both the Ethiopian military basis and the top leaders of this entity---they must reap what they sow! In the name of restoring law and order they have caused irreparable damage to our national psychic!

One argument I am not buying is this: because they, the tfg and its handlers, do it in the most inhuman way imaginable [abducting entire families and sending them to Ethiopian prisons for further torture] and mercilessly target at the business infrastructures of specific communities therefore that justifies these attempts to kill delegates who came on their behest! I am not buying it because it does not really stick! It’s the means and approaches that I object and not the goals themselves adeer! And they do really matter!

Liqaye   

those are all valid points xiin, but beyond kashafas refrences to old history which unlike other history is irrelevant enough to be called old I think there is a valid point that kashafa uses that the TFG and its backers will use the confrence to legitimise actions and descions that I can assure you have been taken before hand, xin you put altogether to much trust in the odayaal there some as you have pointed out that are trustworthy but in the end the handfull of individuals you name are either simply unversed in the machevellian manouvering that shall occur or they do not have the finances to stamp their authority on the dialougue that is occuring in xamar, consequently a confrence that is not opposed in any way and by opposition I do not mean groans and moans from the intreasting animals Aferwerki has managed to collect in asmara, but rather actual opposition on the ground then it is obvious that the odayaal in xamar shall yeild not only to the riches that is being set before them, but also to the only law that all somalis ascribe to regardless of whichever land or polity they subscribe to namely might is right.

The coalition of the disaffected in xamar and that is what they are I am sorry to say no application of the word resistance or shabab that might lead to some erring and picturing an organised fightingforce must show that the might of the TFG and by extension the ethiopians is not unchallenged, that this is being done so crudely is very unfortunate but from the political position this confrence should be fully and thoroughly discredited, as for the arguments of innocents being bombed that xiin has put foward, namely all the odayaal in xamar with beutifull xamari imaamas, from here they do not look so innocent as these doddering, semi-literate stinking cabal of self appointed sultan,ugases and elders are alternatively, sweet talked, strong armed and corraled into acting out a role in the legitemising the TFG they neither understand and consequently should be reminded of the futility of doing so.

Gabbal   

War Liqaye war soo dhawoow, South Afrikaanki inay ku heleen ayaan waayadan danbe moodayee. :D

-Horn

Brother Liqaye, firstly welcome back!

The gist of this gathering is to get some funds from the parties of this conflict! This conference is not going to legitimize this tfg! But that’s neither her nor there! I am all for attacking Ethiopian occupiers and their lackeys. But they do have military bases, they reside in Villa Somalia; some even have their own mansions. There are symbols that represent this entity, and people recognize and know it! Adeer the fact Ethiopia occupies Xamar and tfg claims authority in it does not mean every body who is in there and does not see things as we do is a target! It can’t be adeer!

Somalis are very hasty people! You want descridit this conference, habbeen walba huwi a barrage of hoobiyaal at that defunct Villa. Continue with what the resistance has been doing which was to target Ethiopian convoys and logistical supplies. Get rid of the low level operatives who lead the enemy into people’s houses and mosques. But for Gods sake, don’t tell me killing odoyaal who came from a distant land is going to buy us anything!

Liqaye   

Hayee hornafrik walaal kuun post and beyond I am so jealous smile.gif after moryaan the hottentots were positively cuddly :D

Xiin said

Brother Liqaye, firstly welcome back!

The gist of this gathering is to get some funds from the parties of this conflict! This conference is not going to legitimize this tfg! But that’s neither her nor there! I am all for attacking Ethiopian occupiers and their lackeys. But they do have military bases, they reside in Villa Somalia; some even have their own mansions. There are symbols that represent this entity, and people recognize and know it! Adeer the fact Ethiopia occupies Xamar and tfg claims authority in it does not mean every body who is in there and does not see things as we do is a target! It can’t be adeer!

Somalis are very hasty people! You want descridit this conference, habbeen walba huwi a barrage of hoobiyaal at that defunct Villa. Continue with what the resistance has been doing which was to target Ethiopian convoys and logistical supplies. Get rid of the low level operatives who lead the enemy into people’s houses and mosques. But for Gods sake, don’t tell me killing odoyaal who came from a distant land is going to buy us anything!

Well I doubt highly that I am back but I am certainly paying attention :D

The gist of this gathering is to get some funds from the parties of this conflict!

I did not understand that, but I would like to explain what I meant to say by legitimisation, the TFG called this confrence of peace and reconciliation, by accepting an invitation to this confrence you give the impression that the TFG is unbiased and neutral and that it is attempting to quell the local disturbances in mogadishu as any neutral and benevolent goverment would do, by doing so it implies that it is the legitimate goverment, now some would say that the TFG is also a concerned party and the fact it is hosting the confrence is neither hear or there, well a basic tenant of diplomacy is the unity of the negotiating team, the unity of purpose of the TFG is firstly self preservation, the other aims of the TFG is to wring as much as they can in cold liquid cash from the donors, either way by accepting to participate in the confrence you have already done more for their cause than they did for themselves in the past months.

There is a legitimate humanitarian concern that you raise xiin that perhaps the united voices of the elders will some how impinge on the genocidal actions being taken by the TFG this does not reflect the reality on the ground, firstly the TFG is not popular and does not have to bend to the whims of the populace how ever many 60 year olds are scrounged up in benaadir, secondly the united voice that you might think is being raised agains the TFG with in the halls of the military camp is simply not there!

The elders are divided and unarticulate, they have been outmanouvered from the begining into accepting the confrence firstly under the aegis of the TFG and in not parlaying directly with the puppet masters rather than puppet, already in doing this they have legitimised the mercenaries in villa somalia, but this is not the main concern but rather what the confrence shall produce, the elders have very few demands they can table, they cannot ask the now legitimate TFG to withdraw from mogadishu, neither can they usurp the authority of the TFG in demanding the withdrawal of the ethiopian forces in somalia since that is prerequisite to them verifibly curtailing and extinguishing the activities of the men with motars, which is something they simply cannot do, in the end they do not have the cunning to change the bussiness of the confrence from one of negotiating xamars acquiscience to one of negotiating the TFG in its present form out of existence.

Obviously many have gone to the confrence with good intentions but good intentions mean squat diddly to those smiling in xamar today, that the resistance as some insist in calling it is making a hash of it is not a suprise but rather is what I said would happen eventually.

Motars have to land and pressure must be brought to bear, what people forget is that quislings are rarely stark raving mad like yusuf and his cohorts but history is littered with those that attempted to negotiate and palliate oppressors only to end up by giving them enough rope to hang them with.

Since we now realise that the TFG bears nothing, rewinding the reality on the ground will prolong the suffering futher than is neccessary.

Liqaye, lets make the follow of discussion simple!

What I think we agree on:

1- This tfg and its Ethiopian handlers must be opposed and fought against.

2- This conference is farce will not produce anything.

3- Since this conference is sham intended to milk donor countries, it must be opposed and discredited, lest it gives the impression of the tfg being a legitimate entity that’s reconciling clans!

4- One way is to boycott it and not attend it.

What we seem to disagree on.

1- Another way to discredit it is to target at those who come to attend it.

^^I disagree that adeer. I believe I listed the whys of my disagreement. Fair?

Gabbal   

Originally posted by LIQAYE:

[QB] Hayee hornafrik walaal kuun post and beyond I am so jealous
smile.gif
after moryaan the hottentots were positively cuddly
:D

War moryaan waa dad kula af ah, saad rabtid doone waad ka helay meelaad kaga baxsatid, lakin Hottentots waa rag acid kugu gubaya. War is ilaali!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

[QB] ^ Peace.

The above exchange with Khalaf shows one of the classical rationalisations of 'moderate' dha umm er TFG supporters when their
prejudice(can't really call it reasoning) comes into conflict with the truth and reality.

And how do you come to this conclusion sxb? Naac naacda iiga jooji, and war cad la iimo meshaan, cidu Sayidka yiri ama aaf gaalo ama aaf Muslim. Thus tell me sxb what factors makes me of all people prejudice, If I don’t see it your way and those whom you support (rather idolize)? Considering we are Somalis (the clan tang), the only thing I can think that makes one reach such a conclusion is my bloodline. Well am I right? Taas iiga jawaab marka hoorey.

Marka labaad, you want truth and reality sweetheart? Grab a chair and pay close attention, absorb this shit uma about to spit, and put your buufis aside, cause I don’t want to repeat myself ya get me? Somalia’s problems didn’t start with the Ethiopian presence today. History is a great teacher of the realities of the present. Marka lets Rewind dis piece! Somalia not long ago, witnessed one of the greatest massacres in the 20th century, hundreds of thousands killed and hundreds of thousands displaced all over the world, their properties looted, and while many perished and were oppressed by various thugs, many profited. Thus, how does one heal a wound this great? Bridge a gap this big? Restore a trust broken into a million pieces? Numerous attempts “collectively” were made to do what? Reconcile the people’s differences, but they always ended up in failure. The last attempt was in 2004 after a long processes, this current TFG was put in place as a transitional government. And coincidently with the appointment of Mr. Yusuf as head of the TFG and after years of “tolerating” the warlords, who were unable to deliver one of “their own” as head of the TFG, the people got tried of the qabqabyal and supported instead the clan courts, a coincidence that occurs 17 years after the fact.. Ka gudub, the courts achieved success and were a far better alternative for the people. However how did they use their “power” is the question? Its important to mention Somalis across the board, backed what they thought was a dacaad islamic movement. No Muslim likes to see other Muslims suffer. Somalis hoped for khayr, and thought courts as dacaad to deliever haaq! But sooner or later hypocrisy will be exposed, and it was. People got off the bandwagon as criminal warlords (based on clanship) that were yesterday moryaans today became in a snap ministries of “jihad”. WTF? Ka saco! Instead of focusing on bringing justice to the oppressed people of shebble hoose and the south, focus on building the south for the time being reconciling the clans, and calling all the people to haaq, and brotherhood, peace, righteousness, justice, and dialogue as true men of deen do, the method of prophethood (what I believe in.... and these cats forget calling the people to it, failed themselves to uphold these islamic elements, but I got cha it's "mistakes").....drunken with their own power (jahilya of the deen coupled with moryanism is not a good combination).........heeeeeeha bring the women and children out to parade them with guns issuing threats against their neighbors, threatening to capture Addis in 7 days. What do you suspect to happen in “a global village” with this gun-****policy engineered by the jahiliya? Somalidu waxeey tiraahdaa lax kasto meesheey is dhigtey ayaa lagu bireyaa. Therefore the chicken came home to roost, and the destruction and lose of life which soon after took place, is equally if not more on the shoulders by those who instigated this tragedy and were blinded by the illusion of power. That’s the Truth and Reality and the world is not fair adeer! Now what next, is the Question? It’s been months of bullshit arguing and pin pointing sxb, I want to share ideas, answers, solutions on how we as a people be aboard or back home can get out of this mess and march forward collectively.As my hooyo says far kaliiah fuul ma daqdoo which basically translates to one finger can not wash the dish. If your going to come back to this post with your usual farts and hissy fits against the Dukes and other nomads, and trivial issues such as why they have a different opinion then yours, don’t bother replying! Enlighten Me sxb with your ideas on how to deal with the realities on the ground, or otherwise iska amus.

You keep referring to my “neutral position”, there is nothing neutral about my position. For one I am not in corrupt politics nor do I believe in endorsing its politicians, my personal convictions. I believe in certain Ideals, principals in which I said no one individual or group embodies in Somalia, not even close! Somalia is a mess, Huungri iyo kursi ba la isku diilaya! Add these internal divisions and corruptions, to the external factors with their own agendas. But that’s beyond the scope of your jahiliya thinkin, when the little mind says suicide bombings, and assassinating clan elders or delegates that negotiate with the TFG can bring a victory or deliver the nation. But since you believe in this fantasy, newsflash for ya, there was never a greater unitied and violent resistance then Sayidka and The Darwish in Somalia, and they failed because of these tactical mistakes, whatever Allah Wills Occurs, lakiin If I was a betting man I wouldn’t bet on the current opposition incorporated of disgruntled warlords, clanists, okey my fault sheikhs to deliver. What I advocate for is simple, the reconciliation process call it what you want, opinions are a dime a dozen, and neither do your hissy fits comfortly from DC nor the fake fatwas from Asamara matter much ,what matters is what the average somali living in Somalia wants and needs, and who is asking them btw? They certainly can’t afford any lengthy violence! What should be done: the Ethiopians should withdrawal, reconciliation between the clans, peace talks between the opponents, disarming of the society, and creating of local security, empowering the “locals” in their own districts, assistance of the world in particular the Muslim world, active contribution of the somali community, their elders, intellectuals from aboard ect, rebuilding of the countries institutions, attracting investment to the country, this is only a transitional government btw and though not popularly supported its not popularly resisted neither. See what the “elections” in 09 bring inshallah, Kapiche. Anything else? Don’t disappoint me sxb with anymore of your hissy fits.

Pathetic. Gotta run. More on this birito, inshallah.

hehhe...buufis ba qabtaa....I had to run awoowe, but i am here now sunshine and inshallah will be back another day for more, but don't disappoint me i said i want ideas not hissy fits against SOL personalities. icon_razz.gif Salaamu lah.

And in case you were still wondering, yes, Some Muslims do fornicate in Makkah during Ramadan And they also sexually molest other pilgrims. During Tawaf. In front of the Kacba. Shocked ?
smile.gif

Disturbing, why would that put a smile on your face? :confused:

Maxkamadihii Islaamka oo beeniyay in ay ka dambeeyeen Madaafiicdii dhawaan lagu weeraray Xaafado ku yaala Muqdisho

Sabti, July 21, 2007(HOL): Guddoomiyaha Guddiga Fulinta Maxkamadihii Islaamka Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed ayaa sheegay in aysan Maxkamadihii Islaamka wax lug ah ku lahayn Madaafiic dhawaan lagu weeraray Xaafado ka mid ah Degmooyinka Shibis iyo C/Casiis ee Magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo madaafiicdaasina ay sababeen dhimasho iyo dhaawac soo gaaray dad rayid ah oo aan waxba galabsan.

Shiikh Shariif waxaa uu sheegay in hadafka Maxkamadihii Islaamka uusan ahayn in la dhibaateeyo dadka Soomaaliyeed, isagoo tacsi u diray qoysaskii ay ka geeriyoodeen dadkii ay ku dhaceen madaafiicdaas, wuxuuna sheegay in ay aad uga xun yihiin dhibaatada dadkaas soo gaartay.

Laakin Shiikh Shariif waxaa uu sheegay in inta uu socdo halgan lagu xoreynayo dadka Soomaaliyeed ay dhici karaan dhibaatooyin soo gaara dadka, wuxuuna ugu baaqay dadka Soomaaliyeed in ay u halgamaan sidii ay dalkooda uga saari lahaayeen Cadawga ku soo duulay.

Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed oo u waramayay Idaacadda Somaliweyn ee Magaalada Muqdisho waxaa uu intaas ku daray in ay dalka Soomaaliya ka jiraan shirqoollo gumeysi oo aysan dadka Soomaaliyeed intiisa badan fahmi karin, “shirqoolladaas waxaa ka mid ah shir ku sheega ka socda Magaalada Muqdisho, kaasi oo caalamka loo sheegayo in la qabanayo iyadoo dadka Soomaaliyeed dhibaato loo geysanayo”ayuu yiri Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed.

Guddoomiyaha Guddiga Fulinta Maxkamadihii Islaamka Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed waxaa uu sheegay in Dadka Muqdisho ku dhaqan lagu hayo Dil, barakicin, xabsi iyo cunaqabateyn, iyadoo sida uu yiri laga xiray Suuqyadii ay ku ganacsanayeen ee ay noloshooda ku tiirsaneyd.

Mar uu ka hadlayay Shir ay bisha September ee soo socota ku qaban doonaan magaalada Asmara ee Dalka Eritrea ayaa wuxuu sheegay in ay shirkaas ka qeybgeli doonaan Ergooyin ka socda Beelaha Soomaaliyeed, isla markaana lagu dhisi doono Urur u ololeeya sidii dalka Soomaaliya loo xoreyn lahaa.

SI kastaba arrintu ha ahaatee, Hadalka Shiikh Shariif ayaa wuxuu ku soo beegmayaa iyadoo madaafiic loo waday Xarunta Shirka Dib u heshiisiinta Soomaaliyeed ay ku dhaceen xaafado ka mid ah Degmooyinka C/Casiis iyo Shibis, halkaasi oo ay ku dhinteen Shan Caruur ah oo seddex ka mid ah ay!

A great exchange however as the days go past it does seem that the defeated courts and opposition groups are devoid of any tactics let alone strategy.

They should have played down the conference or ignored it outright. By voicing grave concerns, making baseless and the usual threats they have exposed their deeply held fears and insecurities.

Targeting the TFG and the peace keepers from the AU countries is legitimate.

This is war and their militia men and business interest have paid a grave consequence for the above action.

The conference does legitimize the TFG and its plans for the future elections. It empowers the locals in every region and isolates the clans that used the courts system to keep in possession of their loot gained through the war.

The change has already come and hence all these reputable elders attending this meeting, which charts a future for Somalia along the lines of the TFG wishes and isolates the armed clans and their ideologues personified by the defeated courts leaders.

Targeting the delegates and the failed bombings which led to the deaths of a few children has highlighted two important points. One is the diminishing capacity to wage urban war of the armed militias, the fact that they can no longer target with impunity the airports, hotels and the many locations to target the delegation entering and moving about the capital.

The second important point is the irrationality which no doubt results from the psychological blows defeat no doubts leaves on ones mind. They just wanted to make noise and did not care for the consequence, thus the children deaths is a mindless reminder of naked desperate violence.

Going back to an earlier point; The courts and their lackeys should have ignored the conference but by dwelling on it and making repeated claims that it will fail only further illustrates that outside fear they have little else. They plan a counter conference which according to the now hapless Sharif Ahmed that will be more “inclusive” than the Mogadishu one.

Consider that their Asmara meeting will only have 200 delegates, mostly the courts and Sharif Xasan, Hussain Aydeed group. Is it not laughable that the 1300 + delegates which includes all the Ugaas, Imaan’s, and others traditional leaders are less important in the mind of this individual than his little group which is by the minute becoming more irrelevant in their pig sty Asmara.