Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdullahi Yusuf vindicated, its clear now who killed, maimed uprooted Mogadishu

MZanzi   

horta aniga waxaan layaabay dadka sheikh un kuhayo ...waligeey sheikh ama caalin diin wax kayaqaano oo wax leynaayo ma arkin ee "Sheikh" sharafta yaa laga qaadin .....Nimankan cimaamada beenta ah sito masaakinta barakiciyay waa TUUGO WADA DANEESTAYAAL AH OO DIN MUSLIM & MID Gaalo midna heysan

Originally posted by Farancab:

quote:Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

Haduu durdur iyo dabaalba galo doofaar weligii ma daahiro.

Tixda gabayga ah ee ee Abwaan Timcade ee saxeex kuu ah haddayna ishayda ku dhici lahayn waxaan ku oran lahaa maah maahdan aad is ticmaashay halkan kuma haboona.

Waxa koonfur ka taagan waa wax Somalidoo dhani masuul ka tahay. Nin ama qabiil gooni ah in eeda dusha laga saaro maahan aan kaahayn garabyada siyaasada isku mari la.

Dhibka iyo qaska taagan waxaa keentay siyasada guruxan ee sida ka fiirsasho la'aanta leh loo istic maalayo.
Sxb Farancab, maahmaahdan ma ahayn mid aan u soo qaatay dhacdooyinka masiibada ah ee hada ka socda Muqdisho/koonfurta Soomaaliya iyo kuwa masiibadaasba lugta ku leh. Ee waa mid aan ku quusinayo ma quustahan Duke. Nuxurka aan uga gol leeyahayna waa: A/Y Yeey wuxuu dambi galay waa galay, oo waa mid taariikhda ku qoran. Waxii ka dambe ee Soomaaliya ka dhaca iyo wixii shaqsiyaad caadifaadi ku jirto ay sheegaanba maaha mid ka dhaqi karto ama ka dhaqayso dambiyadaas.

Hadaad u qaadatay micnaha ka dambeeya maahmaahdan si kale waa aniga khaladkeyga, maxaa yeelay faahfaahin kama bixin.

Kadawo: Yusuf has been already vindicated. All the arguments against him where weak and those who parroted them have a hard time today.

1. There are foreign troops shelling the city in self defense. There is a new President who we were told was very popular yet is stuck in Villa Somalia unable to move and has not been able to visit any place outside Villa Somali.

2. Those who blamed Yusuf for the violence, the Nur Cade’s, Walid Abdalla must explain why there is much violence since he left, thus its clear the violence was not his fault but inherent to the opposition groups he defeated and who waged an insurgency based on clan and religious false beliefs.

3. Yusuf was nationalist who never accepted any deals with Kenya over the sea, Sharif Ahmed [your hero] signed it away his one and only foreign agreement to date.

We have facts, you attack the Duke, that’s the difference here and old Yusuf Yey WAS RIGHT.

Obviously Duke didn't understand what I was saying with my "maahmaah" either. So let me explain him in a language he understands.

I was trying to rebuff and ridicule your cheap attempt to clear your old uncle Yeey's name. Nothing that you say or happens in Mogadishu now or ever after can wash his crimes. They are in the history of Somalia and they will forever be.

^^^lool. You are not a Puntlander [as highlighted in previous thread] and not the judge of history adeer as is the case here. :D

Also facts lad, the arguments of the ignorants ahve been debunked.

You are right about the first one I'm not a Puntlander. I am a Somali and my country is Somalia.

You are also right that I am not a judge of history. I am observer of history. And below is one piece of history I have observed;

One beautiful summer morning in 1982 Ethiopian armed forces started their assault towards the neighbouring country Somalia which they were in open war with since 1977. The enemy forces of Mengistu's fascist Ethiopia soon captured the Somali towns of Goldogob and Balanbale. Brave Somali National Army halted their march on capturing more Somali territory. Now duke guess who were fighting the Mengistu's side and assisting the biggest enemy Somalia and Somali people ever had. Maybe you should ask your uncle Yeey. I bet he is proud of it and will share with you some of that history.

^^^loool. All that time and you came back with the usual crap. Adeer as long as you have admited you aint from Puntland, and that you are not the judge of history, we have come along way.

As for this topic, Yusuf has been vindicated, after this point the ignorant bunch wont be able to open their mouth.

Let history decide the rest.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

The enemy forces of Mengistu's fascist Ethiopia soon captured the Somali towns of Goldogob and Balanbale. Brave Somali National Army halted their march on capturing more Somali territory. Now duke guess who were fighting the Mengistu's side and assisting the biggest enemy Somalia and Somali people ever had. Maybe you should ask your uncle Yeey. I bet he is proud of it and will share with you some of that history.

loool...as if he is gonna accept it!

You are contradicting yourself, out of anger it seems. Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia thus how can Somalia be anything without a 1/3 of it. Thus how can you LOVE Somalia and not love 1/3 of it.

Think before you utter some meaningless words. Puntland has given hope to Somalia, while your hero sells the sea.