Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

SSC Eyes 'United' Somalia [Al Jazeera VIDEO]

Amistad   

You answered your own question in some ways, and a better question would be, how can the TFG stop Somaliland from taking over regions that are part of Somalia? The reality is they cant, and neither can the SSC revolution. They are no match against a professional Army, unless they plan on going Guerrilla/Terror mode.

It appears that the SSC only want a voice somewhere and representation & recognition in political circles. Fine, the TFG should be that vehicle but if they can not, then it does not necessarily warrant a call to arms , needless fighting and dying for something they can not and will not win in the end anyway.

Wanting to make a military stand for what you believe in is one thing if not Noble, making it a reality is something completely different and done hastily and without careful planning & backing is a waste of lives, time and resources.

In the end they will lose alot of fine boys, and would have wasted alot of Schillings on weapons and fighting. If they were smart they would pool that money better spent on politicking and negotiations before fighting.

In reality this whole things sounds to me as a platform (read excuse) for secretly aligning themselves with Shabab elements in the south to forward their own agendas.

No one took over Sool & Buuhoodle .... the inhabits are there and they are administering Aaliyah, their territories. There is only one group that wants a bloodshed in the region and nothing is happening coz reer Sool are against any such chaos in their region.

Don't worry about Somaliland, it doesn't need anyone's approval to move forward but it is dynamic and the leaders know exactly what to do to win the csse.

I respect your personal view about the "Unity" but nothing is worth killing your own people and destroying your own towns.

Aaliyyah   

how can the TFG stop Somaliland from taking over regions that are part of Somalia? The reality is they cant, and neither can the SSC revolution.

Amstad, if the TFG cant do anything about the SSC issue and from what it seems they still cant do much with the issue of alshabab. Then, I would say we need a proper government that can tackle the issues that are rising in Somalia and who has the capability to maintain the somali unity.

In reality this whole things sounds to me as a platform (read excuse) for secretly aligning themselves with Shabab elements in the south to forward their own agendas

Accusing people of working with alqaeda even thou there is lack of evidence is an excuse that governments use so they can be packed by international governments. Nothing new!....

No one took over Sool & Buuhoodle .... the inhabits are there and they are administering Aaliyah, their territories. There is only one group that wants a bloodshed in the region and nothing is happening coz reer Sool are against any such chaos in their region.No one took over Sool & Buuhoodle .... the inhabits are there and they are administering Aaliyah, their territories. There is only one group that wants a bloodshed in the region and nothing is happening coz reer Sool are against any such chaos in their region.

JB, loool laughable. Everyone knows the reality and there is no need for me to keep repeating myself. After all you are putting a blindfold over your eyes and will support your somaliland government at any cost. So we will leave it at that. I would not waste my time.

Don't worry about Somaliland, it doesn't need anyone's approval to move forward but it is dynamic and the leaders know exactly what to do to win the csse.

lol@ approval to move forward.. JB playing the victim card here?? I careless about whether somaliland gets recognition or otherwise. I am not here to approve that or disapprove that. But, they will not get it at the expense of other people. End of story. Find other means to win your so called case.

salaam

Amistad   

"If the TFG cant do anything about the SSC issue and from what it seems they still cant do much with the issue of alshabab. Then, I would say we need a proper government that can tack the issues that are rising in Somalia and who has the capability to maintain the somali unity".

As you already know the TFG will never be able to fix the Somalia unity problem without politically engaging lower to mid level Shabab members.

Think about that for a minute though. How does the TFG physically engage in conversation with these members of Shabab? Inviting them over to the Presidential Villa? No, they need to establish some type of forum first, and then start inviting them over for discussions.

This raises the hair raising question on the western front of how the TFG engages in discussions with terrorist elements?

It is fine and one thing for the west to sit back and say "The TFG needs to have discussions to fracture and splinter Shabab folks" while there is really no physical way to accomplish that right now.

Somaliland is here to stay adeer. I'm sure some groups will still cry over it but it is about time to join the caravan before it is too late.

Yes i will support my Somaliland government at any cost and with that along with other Millions of Somalilanders made the great Somaliland that is existing today.

Aaliyyah   

^lol inshallah you will be part of those people. May Allah swt unite the somalis as one.

The kid JB had much too KoolAid.

Che, speaking about koolaid you remind me of this funny video I seen online...

Totally random lol...

salaam

Amistad   

Gee, JB, I dunno know. Are you a person of Somali decent...I guess that would include you.

Whats the matter, question waaay to simple for ya?

The more you digress into being an ***** the sillier you look.

Do i have to say one more time that there is no unity anymore ?? ,,,,, let's not play "IF" games or we will end up talking about "if US unites with alqaedah" sometime ,,,,,

I know it is the US interest to join forces and stop Alshabab but remember there are also local interests to be respected .......

THIS Should enlighten you little bit. He makes more sense.

Amistad   

You are simply blinded by the fact you want recognition in SL, and you feel SL deserves it.

Understood.

But can you tell me why, after twenty years, not one State wants to recognize SL?

It has nothing to do with US interests, it has to do with Somali interests as a whole.

Amistad   

dont me wrong JB, I think SL is great, I have been there and traveled throughout and love the people and the concept. But without at least ONE STATES recognition, there is a problem.

You are simply blinded by the fact you want recognition in SL, and you feel SL deserves it

and you are simply blinded by the fact you want the elimination of Alshabab on Somaliland's expense ...

But can you tell me why, after twenty years, not one State wants to recognize SL?

Sounds a familiar question .... I hop you're not another pretender here ... :D

Recognition is not an underwear at Victoria secrets where you can go and buy ..... it is a nation's destiny and takes longer than that. Even if it is another 100 years, we still have to work on it.

It has nothing to do with US interests, it has to do with Somali interests as a whole.

Come on man ! ! ... Somaliland interest comes first .... that is me, Mr. Jacaylbaro ,,, :D