Sign in to follow this  
Grinov

There is more to Somalia than tribal enclaves

Grinov   

Are you people sick of this tug of war between the Landers (Puntland and Somaliland)?

i posted the same topic ,but was deleted from here by the admin for an unknown reason.

i don't usually use profanity, but i don't know why it was deleted.

Anyways, the majority of somali people over 80% live outside of these two regions.

In fairness, the people in these Provinces have achieved RELATIVE peace and stability.

the question is is this forum the play ground for the seperatists who want , at any cost join the Kufaars, or the power hungry Ina yeey, who is a dabadhilif amxaaro.

Trust me, unlike some in here , i hate the primitive cabdiqasim, who divided his own clan more than anyone in magacdisho.

why are we supporting the TNG(people who hail from lower mudug, mogadishu and Gedo), Ina yeey(people from Bari) and Seperation(the northwesterners)?

Somalia is one great nation, and most of the people that laid their lives for this nation don't even Hail From somaliland or Puntland.

its the "looma ooye" that laid their lives, so that ****** could brag about their accomplishments or lack of it.

the looma ooye are people other than these regions(except Darwiishes).

every topic in the politics section is either about somali_neverland or Puntland. what about banadir? what about bay and bakool? and what about lower and middle juba , lower and middle shabele and Awdal?

BN   

Originally posted by Grinov:

why are we supporting the TNG(people who hail from lower mudug, mogadishu and Gedo), Ina yeey(people from Bari)

C/Yusuf is from Mudug. And so are his strongest supporters. Jama a. Jama and his supporters were from Bari region. Unless you were just referring to "east".

Anyways, the majority of somali people over 80% live outside of these two regions.

This was probably true pre 1991. But with the civil war, exodus from somalia, and the Internally Displaced Somalis fleeing fighing in South/Central Somalia to Northern Somalia. Today I think it is more 50/50.

Btw, if you wanna start a topic about other regions nobody is stopping you-or anyone else.