Sign in to follow this  
me

Xamar in picures

me   

I haven't been following the news the past week, but what has happened in this world?

WTF is happening in Xamar, this is unbelievable Somalis are being killed like they are dogs.

Look at all these people shot execution style and the stories about Ethiopian make shift prisons, the killing, the torture, the rape of Somali men and woman and the humiliation of fellow Somalis, fellow muslims at the hand of these Xabashis.

To hell with Somali pride, this shid hurts me deep in my soul.

These unarmed civilians shot execution style by these coward Ethiopians deserve their justice in this world and the next and every self respecting Somalis with an inch of humanity will work to give these people the justice they deserve.

Link: Xasuuq I

Link: Xasuuq II

Link: Xasuuq III

Link: Xasuuq IV

Link: Xasuuq V

Link: Xasuuq VI

Link: Xasuuq VII

[ November 13, 2007, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Me, brother, for the dignity and respect of the murdered, innocent Soomaali brothers and sisters la xasuuqay, for that this site does not allow showing the corpses of dead bodies.

However, each murdered masaakiin image is strong and conveys more information than mere words, for that, I linked the innocent people la xasuuqay.

It is too depressing to look at such gruesome images, kaaga sii daran, adding salt to our collective conscience and hurted feelings' wound, xasuuqa is done [and still doing] by our arch-enemy Xabashi, doing this to our Soomaali brothers and sisters, be them duqooshin, dumar, ilmo, waxba aan loo naxariisan.

Eebba janadiisa fardowso haka waraabiyo masaakiinta walaalaheen la xasuuqay -- aamiin, Eebboow, aamiin.

me   

I Understand MMA,

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto kuligood, ilaahaynaha ha u gargaaro kuwa silica wali ku nool.

May Allah swt bless their souls

Wallahi those are sad images. The wrong doers will get what they deserve in the hereafter without a doubt.

Biixi   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Me
, brother, for the dignity and respect of the murdered, innocent Soomaali brothers and sisters la xasuuqay, for that this site does not allow showing the corpses of dead bodies.... I linked the innocent people la xasuuqay.

Priceless :D Afterall, what good are rules if they can't be broken?

-Lily-   

I’m not going to look at these. The only thing that is worse than these outrageous killings are those Somalis who agree that the murder of their fellow Somalis is a necessary evil that must be carried out and that 'peace' will come with the 'cleansing' of the city, we have a selection of them right here in SOL politics section. Never mind the death, despair and insecurity of being displaced, anyone who resists the occupation is automatically termed as being part of 'criminal networks', 'dowladiid' or 'ICU sympathisers/insurgents' and as such they not only deserve what they get but it's quiet ‘justifiable’.

Biixi   

When do Somalis develop this sense of feelings for their brethren? Why didn’t you feel this before?

People in Mogadishu are having difficulty, but it is their doing. Those fighting the government only consider themselves Muslims and the rest non-Muslims. Whenever they kill people they drag the dead corpses on the streets ‘cause they don’t see the dead as humans. Most of those claiming to be displaced from their homes, live in homes they took by force either displacing previous owners or have killed them. They shoot at moving soldiers from their homes, and when the soldiers shoot back with bigger guns they claim genocide. If you’re not part of the “insurgency”, stop those firing from your homes/cities.